Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
1. B
2. B

Andnjord

Arcane
Women in armour are my fetish
I7AJUPG.png
Impudent wench!

Reinhardt

Arcane
After looking at pathetic attempt of fake merchant i decided to pick up torn and dusty Lion Tamarin banner. My internet is complete shit these days tho, so it's double ironman - i can be just cut off for weeks or even months, as it was already happened before. Personal record is 1,5 months - from jan 20 to mar 1. Even just uploading pics to imgur is slow af. Also there is this dumb "war" thingy going nearby. Well, whatever.

Latest Legends version, permanent destruction on, expert difficulty - don't want dumb tacticool zombies from legendary, this shit thraumatized me. Wommynz allowed, layered armor is mandatory now, so full circus mode. Guess "magic" is mandatory too. Disgusting. Just like before i have no idea what they added to the mod in recent years.
Same map seed as before - Redlabored, but because game and mod versions are different map is different too. Unexplored map.

ll3KYOh.png

at6c7Sh.png

UJHlymg.png

c9NYZzr.png

jygvHj2.png

12 retarded peasants in the middle of nowhere.

Ai6mtzx.png

rSkJTeI.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
Most important question - Kommissar Grimwulf, Kalin, son of Kalin and Good Doctor Azira. Well, at least Azira is still here...

Reinhardt

Arcane
First comes - first served.

Most balanced character in our army. Both hates and fears nobles. Hesitant lumberjack Grand Kommissar Grimwulf.

gkoN2vj.png

Kalin, son of Kalin. Night owl fisherman who's afraid of cute wood creatures.

RtNGau5.png

Huge pessimist, gravediggerDoctor Azira.

lbC4AWw.png

Brother Mother Frank. Lucky poacher. And she's actually gud this time. Especially for peasant horde, where it's really hard to get decent archer. High ranged attack roll, stars in ranged attack and stamina, high melee attack roll, so can serve as early game backrow polearm fighter.

sdIfGPE.png

Militiaperson Normie. She's probably our best melee fighter - brave, athletic, with some stars to support melee career. But she's ugly, bald, mystery meat mutt wommyn so i see no promotions in her future.

qhntTWJ.png

Short sighted and ambitious farmhand Andnjord. You asked for pitchfork - here is your pitchfork background.

QiAYDCz.png

This peasant horde is better than previous. Characters are overall stronger. We also have some real weapons this time. And only one potato sack "armor". 11 hats - almost enough for everyone. No shields tho.

Btw internet disappeared for 6 hours ~15 minutes after i made previous post. Dis gon b gud.:negative:

Andnjord

Arcane
Looking at my dude I’m seeing bonus double stars in MDef and Health, guess I’ll make a good m’eatshield, m’ladies.

*tips straw fedora*

Also, what’s the bottom left stat where I have my two other stars?

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Promising starting crew as far as peasants go.
Also, what’s the bottom left stat where I have my two other stars?
Initiative, so you could potentially be a more dex type of tank, will sort of depend on what kinda rng skilltree you get from the mod.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Sorry, couldn't resist. Traditions are important. I hope drunk and clumsy bear named spigot will bring exceptional luck to this run too. Also he's leech peddler.

3YBJJpR.png

Dastardly and pessimistic shepherd InD_Imagine(dafug with these names...)

JAWgoCW.png

Another militiaperson. Bloodthirsty SmartCheetah and zheir steady paws.

pDC1KMS.png

only 3 most speshulpromising recruits left.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Count me in!
Stoning nobles is a way of life so if possible gimme a rock or a sling so that I can throw stuff at people but I can take whatever is left anyway

Reinhardt

Arcane
Boooooooooooring! Not enough people. Will do it hard way then - commence ukrainian-style street recruitment campaign.

Fat baker Helly. She's actually only wommyn with hp higher than most men in our warband.

UKlrPUF.png

Superstitious disloyal minstrel Lagole Gon. Because it's another Prolebashers tradition.

KjtxBUL.png

And final champion - vazha. Asthmatic fainthearted thief. Picked him because he was already recruited into Kalin's quest for bonaz but didn't met horrible death.

h7vuE7n.png

Next time we roll.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Dire times ahead calls for new members. For that I'm dropping "Baron" title and grab the pitchforks.
Let the fate takes me from daily struggles.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I'm not a poser!
Prove it!

Smol update about our situation. After redistributing equipment our militia looks like this.

7BKOhyY.png

Grimwulf, Azira, Poser and Kalin - frontline. Brother Mother Frank and that guy with strange name - slingers. Normie, vazha, Andnjord and SmartCheetah - pitchforks. Helly and spigot just standing back unarmed in case we will need meat shields.

Lets visit our friendly village.

IWLn50F.png

Just as we approached it random peasant group spawned, trying to repeat rape scenario which finished our first run. Sadly, no unholds this time.

yteC5BF.png

Village itself is nice - it offers 2 different trade goods, which we can buy cheap, thanks to our starting relations boost.

lzwQz8h.png

Or we could if village was not besieged by beasts and bandits.

vkYCusL.png

Beasts are out of the question tho i tried to negotiate anyway and surprisingly after i just tried it went

fgQv8Dq.png

So looks like we have to be careful with pay negotiations.

Now that's concerning. Looks like we spawned farther to the north than i would prefer. Even basic barbarians are much more dangerous than bandits because almost all of them has throwing weapons and can kick our collective shieldless butt(btw no shields for sale). We will have to do it anyway, for better prices. But a bit later.

g204jwe.png

Xnv9T7j.png

IcesQuP.png

Another contract is to find location. I usually avoid them - pay is shit, directions are vague, time is lost.

Now third one is one of the more promising - kill bandits and return stolen item.

zoOy6sm.png

0KfTJBg.png

And that's what we will do next. And barbarians after it. I hope removing ambushed trade roads and rewards from both contracts will be enough to buy salt and iron and move to the next village.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Bandits fled to the forest, which is annoying.

VLqcdGU.png

NpLBkI5.png

But they are even worse than prolebashers.

hb1bQf5.png

First blood in this playthrough by Brother Mother Frank. And of course it has to be by accident.

nsXSYyJ.png

First kill goes to her too. Guess what? By missing her actual target again. Poser engaged in some bard duel, i think...

uNIAdZz.png

For 3 rounds...

ryVSdwb.png

Easy victory.

P22Rztt.png

z4FbKRv.png

Brother Mother Frank got shitty bow, Helly got shovel, Spigot got hoe. No more lazing around.

szJy333.png

Now barbarian camp

Kuy2x34.png

Q0TdxZT.png

VUVYumW.png

Only 5 of them, but as expected they are armed with throwing weapons so we charge.

ZMAfZFU.png

tBTAri2.png

ZPkKeCg.png

Spigot and Kalin recieved some good beating. Spigot got almost one-shotted by javelin, Kalin caught headshot.

wLvajGT.png

Nothing notable happened after this. Next round we killed them all.

uDJLCDN.png

8mtTTiX.png

Now only beast problem remains in our home village, but still prices are now much better.

GZONA44.png

AApAcZm.png

Even after buying everything we still have enough geld for 4 days. Grabbed first ambition - Lion Tamarin banner. Will probably have enough money for it after selling our current trade goods.

g9NNKSP.png

Our situation after first day. Gave bear hat and our only shitty shield to Grimwulf. His unique skull hat went to our only archer so she would be useful in night battles.

ZMmSvAJ.png

And that concludes "tutorial". Next time we will leave our home village and start exploring map.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I volunteer to carry our glorious banner into battle.
Nah, from all our recruits only Azira and Lagole Gon have necessary perks for potential sergeant, but Poser has overall shitty stats for the job.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom