Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zaharia [Turn based indie RPG]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, why not. It's not like I have a job and an interview to prepare for. Wait, I do. Bah, give it anyway.

Mortmal

Arcane
Update: we may start the KS campaign very soon, but we need some feedbacks about our prototype, if someone is interested he/her can write it directly here and i'll provide a download link.
The prototype feature a stand alone plot and is assembled with pre-alpha features, so it's pretty rough and it will be useful some feedback to understand if we can feature it on the KS page.

No doubt it requires my enlightened opinion , send me the link please.

dryan

Arcane
I like the Middle Eastern inspiration.
But gender equality... meh.

Unwanted

Captain Crusade

Andhaira
Andhaira
I am interested, and can promise unbiased feedback both in public and in private.

What kind of a Kickstarter goal are you aiming for? And what do you plan to do if the Kickstarter should fail? Will you continue on with development or stop?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
In case it makes a difference to people signing up, the pre-alpha spans about 20-30 minutes, 75% of which is dialogue. I gave the feedback through PM, didn't want to colour people's impressions.

Wizfall

Cipher
I would be interested too.
However don't expect my feedback before tomorrow.

Mortmal

Arcane
I like the Middle Eastern inspiration.
But gender equality... meh.

There's no gender equality, i've been called a nomad cocksucker by marcel the mercenary for disagreeing with him, while he was much more civil with a female character with high charisma...

Also gave my feedback by pm too :) , this is certainly a title i will look forward.

Wizfall

Cipher
How about sharing your feedback with the rest of us, you nomad cocksucker?
As Bubbles suggested i think it's better at first (for a few days) to not give a public feedback to not color people's impressions of those willing to test.
Or maybe in a spoiler tag for the impatient ?
I'm only downloading the pre alpha demo right now anyway.

Mortmal

Arcane
Well that wont hurt to share a bit , let say this could be age of decadence hidden sister :) . Its heavily influenced by fallout with a similar character creation, except perks only appears when you spent the minimum amount of points in a skill, skill being the various combat ones, 1H, 2H, dodge , parry etc.. + social skills.
Lots of dialogue ,yes lot of text, lots of options , choices and consequences, the possibility to use diplomacy . Swear on your honor that you come in peace and you will just take some water then pick the food as well and backstab them , a very atmospheric oriental setting . Turn based combats including flanking , hitting in the back, stun etc ... and more options coming according devs, like attack of opportunities as this is only a prototype and theres a lot more work to be done . Only a prototype but a very promising game.

Mortmal

Arcane
I am surprised the social skills really matters, just tried another playhrough and theres different outcomes when you use speechcraft or deceive. You can get completely different fights according your choices in the demo, this is not bioware kind of choices and consequences.

oscar

Arcane
Back to tumblr, Something Awful, reddit or the ten million other sites where you won't have to worry about accidentally reading alternatives viewpoints to your desired echo-chamber.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Game looks very interesting, by the way. :M
I haven't checked out combat too much, but it seems to have plenty of C&C.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Update: we may start the KS campaign very soon, but we need some feedbacks about our prototype, if someone is interested he/her can write it directly here and i'll provide a download link.
The prototype feature a stand alone plot and is assembled with pre-alpha features, so it's pretty rough and it will be useful some feedback to understand if we can feature it on the KS page.

I would really like to try the prototype can you send me the link.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Judging by the prototype the game is really promising. Though I believe some strong PR/marketing campaign is vital.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom