Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zero Punctuation is Dead - Yahtzee quits the Escapist along with the rest of the staff

sser

Arcane
Developer
ZeroPunctuation? More like OnePunctuation:

A full stop.
SUICIDESMILEY.gif

911 Jumper

Educated
Yahtzee follows “Stephanie” on Twitter so not entirely surprising to see him on a podcast with that freak. He only follows about 50 people on Twitter, so Sterling must be a good friend. And yep, Narwitz is a tranny too. For some reason he [Narwitz] has been embraced by gamers who lean right politically. They see him as one of those “based” trannies.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I see new ZeroPunctuation videos on Escapist after yathzee quit, has he finally been replaced with ChatGPT?

Chuck Norris

Augur
Yahtzee has become a full leftie, like a "Capitalism is bad, Trans ally, racial representation matters" kind of leftie, so his reaction to Sterling's delirium is probably not as extreme as you might think.

Of course this requires a huge mental gymnastics on his part, because he was basically like the South Park of game reviews. His whole schtick was seeing things as they are, but with the added benefit of IDGAF biting sarcasm. So I don't know how his mind is handling the leftist manipulation of reality. But he's too far gone at this point.

I still like the bastard though. He's probably still based somewhere in his brain, but he has made a lot of soyboy friends in his journey and doesn't want to offend them.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Gee I wonder how they are doin-

oh

F_ea-BaXcAA0FVj

This is physically painful, I had to pause it twice just to finish it, how do you get through reciting that 40 second monologue with everyone you're streaming with staring at you in obvious growing horror without realising that you need to stop?

jaekl

Educated
Patron

oh

F_ea-BaXcAA0FVj

This is physically painful, I had to pause it twice just to finish it, how do you get through reciting that 40 second monologue with everyone you're streaming with staring at you in obvious growing horror without realising that you need to stop?

You can imagine how it could be pretty fun to be able to say some wild shit and have a room full of grown men forced to gulp down their pride and agree with any retarded imaginings you spew forth. Having that type of power could be... addicting

Beastro

Arcane

oh

F_ea-BaXcAA0FVj

It's Jim Sterling. Given the vibe he's always given off, he gets off on that sort of cringe directed at him.

911 Jumper

Educated
They even have Pride merch for GAYMERS
F-_c0GKWsAAWRS5
So does CDProjekt.
Cyberpunk 2077 has a bunch of LGBT characters. If I am correct, the player's character can also engage in homosexual relationships, so the developer's open support for Pride and LGBT isn't surprising.

Edit:
CD PROJEKT earlier this year:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom