Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ How has Crispy let you down recently

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
This is a thread devoted to discussing how has Crispy let you down recently as he often does

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
cdc.jpg

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Crispy on the RPG Codex,
A name that rings with fame and dread,
For he is known to be a skeptic,
And a critic with a sharp-edged wit.

He wanders through the forums bold,
With words that cut like blades of old,
And woe betide the game dev's soul,
Who's earned his ire and lost control.

But in his heart there lies a fire,
A passion for games that never tires,
And though he may seem harsh at times,
His love for RPGs forever shines.

So let us raise a cheer for Crispy,
A gamer, critic, and RPG gypsy,
Who roams the lands with sword in hand,
And leaves his mark on every land.

(ChatGTP is apparently a Crispy fan)

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Why do people hate Crispy on the RPG Codex?

As an AI language model, I cannot speak for the opinions and motivations of individuals. However, based on what I have learned from publicly available information, there are various reasons why some members of the RPG Codex community may have negative opinions of Crispy.

One reason is his reputation for being a strict and sometimes controversial moderator. Some users have accused him of abusing his moderation powers by banning users for expressing opinions he disagrees with or for reasons they consider unjust. Others have criticized his perceived biases towards certain game developers and publishers.

Additionally, there have been controversies involving Crispy on the RPG Codex related to comments he has made about race and ethnicity, as well as his public admiration for the actress Emma Watson, which some members of the community found uncomfortable and inappropriate.

It's important to note that not all members of the RPG Codex community share these negative opinions of Crispy, and that discussions and disagreements are a natural part of any online community.

Radiane

Cipher
that poem above gave me an idea... :smug: (who would have thought Chatgpt would be such a gifted poet?!)

Flowers sway in the gentle breeze,
Their beauty there for all to see,
But the mighty Crispy, he does not care,
For he sees only power, and how to get there.

The cowardly Liberal, he sits and frets,
Afraid to act, afraid to make threats,
While the flowers continue to bloom,
Their resilience, their strength never to assume.

For flowers know that beauty is power,
And they stand tall, hour after hour,
While Liberal once again misses the chance,
To experience the beauty of life's dance.

So let us be like flowery Crispy, bold and bright,
And live our lives with strength and might,
For in the face of adversity we can find,
The courage to blossom, and to shine.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well he falsely accused me of doxxing for one. He's a hypocrite. He's also too much of a cheapass to buy Diablo 4 and instead settles for lousy Divinity: OS ripoffs. Honestly the list of his failures is so vast it could take months to write up.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Once I asked for suggestions regarding some failing hardware on my computer and Crispy had the gall to recommend running some fucking Microsoft Windows software. Like I'd vaxx my machine with Bill Gates' bloated, spyware-ridden operating system designed for the stupidest sheeple on the planet.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does my 5 years or so on the Codex entitle me to start bitching about @Crispy now? Ok, I'll assume it does.

I personally think Crispy is being paid off by the glowies to track our logins and addresses back for future gulag population by means of the two-step login process.

Site got shit really fast. You know how much effort this crap takes?.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Why do people hate Crispy on the RPG Codex?

As an AI language model, I cannot speak for the opinions and motivations of individuals. However, based on what I have learned from publicly available information, there are various reasons why some members of the RPG Codex community may have negative opinions of Crispy.

One reason is his reputation for being a strict and sometimes controversial moderator. Some users have accused him of abusing his moderation powers by banning users for expressing opinions he disagrees with or for reasons they consider unjust. Others have criticized his perceived biases towards certain game developers and publishers.

Additionally, there have been controversies involving Crispy on the RPG Codex related to comments he has made about race and ethnicity, as well as his public admiration for the actress Emma Watson, which some members of the community found uncomfortable and inappropriate.

It's important to note that not all members of the RPG Codex community share these negative opinions of Crispy, and that discussions and disagreements are a natural part of any online community.
Wow I'm impressed, humanity is super fucked.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer

That rooftop show is Ringo’s peak on drums. Some absolutely sick drumming especially on She’s So Heavy.

I’ve always played drums casually, and Ringo on the rooftop, there are tracks I can’t do any better than Bonham, Metallica or Cream or any sick jazz drummer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom