Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ How has Crispy let you down recently

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
All the more reason to keep him away from this place, but the Codex loves fucking with vulnerable mentally ill people
SDG will probably just be back with an alt. I'm glad he got banned though, he was taking over every thread with his shit. The guy needs help, but clearly he's had help before and just wants to keep doing what he's doing. He's also an attention seeking cunt so nothing of value was lost

Late Bloomer

Scholar
You know, James J Dillon, leader of the Four Horsemen?

Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, Ric Flair (Wooooh!), Tully Blanchard
James J Dillon
file_188113_2_TheFourHorsemen.jpg

I'll see myself out now...

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I can't even believe this, but King Crispy stole my vote for biggest homo from me. That vote rightfully belonged to Jinn and now it's wasted on Nano. What does it mean for the codex if we can't even trust the fair and democratic process of the biggest homo elections?? This blatant corruption has got me all fucked up...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom