Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ How has Crispy let you down recently

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If you just let the post as it is nobody would know that I correctly guessed your first name.
There is no way I could have known that you hadn't guessed. That's precisely why I simply edited the post the first time. Once you added the name back in, that is when you committed the crime.

Why do I have to explain this to you?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
There is no way I could have known that you hadn't guessed.
What, you think I had my KGB contacts chase you down to find out your first name?

Once you added the name back in, that is when you committed the crime.
When I edited it back in nobody knew that it was actually your first name. If you just relaxed and took a breath, you would not have doxxed your precious first name yourself by confirming it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
What, you think I had my KGB contacts chase you down to find out your first name?
No, but this isn't the first time that name has been posted here. It's the same situation with Infinitron and others.

When I edited it back in nobody knew that it was actually your first name.
This is a circular argument and you're not going to win that way. The logs are there for anyone in the administrative staff to see. If you persist along this path your destiny will lead to ruin. I'm trying my hardest to be cordial with you.

If you just relaxed and took a breath, you would not have doxxed your precious first name yourself by confirming it.
You know as well as I do that I edited the original post with nothing more than a mild warning. You're the one taking this to DefCon 5. Again, please, just let it drop.

Gahbreeil

Learned

When I edited it back in nobody knew that it was actually your first name. If you just relaxed and took a breath, you would not have doxxed your precious first name yourself by confirming it.
Lady Error, you should not be interested in other people who share confidential Anonymity.

Last edited:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
No, but this isn't the first time that name has been posted here. It's the same situation with Infinitron and others.
You post a dumbass homophone of your real name in every goddam post you make.

Infinitron this is going too far, either he changes his handle to something that isn't actually his real name or he accepts that people use the homophone Ch*is P without him freaking out about it — you don't use your actual name as a handle, so it isn't reasonable people use your actual name etc.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

If I were to doxx you in return (I will not do this seeing as how it goes directly against my interests on this site as well as in life) would I be (partially) able to?

I have been getting thoughts again.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One person posting videos and posts with their full name gettting butthurt someone later mentions it. SDG
Another person posting their names and having their nickname almost the same getting butthurt someone mentions their name. Theodora
A moderator having nickname similar to his name and first initial, asking others to guess his real name and getting butthurt when someone does. King Crispy

This is why I love 'dex :love:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
No, I have no opsec on a website that routinely talks about things like dragon's breath, magic silver longswords and floating multi-tentacled creatures that can disintegrate things just by looking at them.

You sure got me good that time, FM. I mean there's no way we can all just be on the honor system around here or anything.

MerchantKing

Learned
Why do people hate Crispy on the RPG Codex?

As an AI language model, I cannot speak for the opinions and motivations of individuals. However, based on what I have learned from publicly available information, there are various reasons why some members of the RPG Codex community may have negative opinions of Crispy.

One reason is his reputation for being a strict and sometimes controversial moderator. Some users have accused him of abusing his moderation powers by banning users for expressing opinions he disagrees with or for reasons they consider unjust. Others have criticized his perceived biases towards certain game developers and publishers.

Additionally, there have been controversies involving Crispy on the RPG Codex related to comments he has made about race and ethnicity, as well as his public admiration for the actress Emma Watson, which some members of the community found uncomfortable and inappropriate.

It's important to note that not all members of the RPG Codex community share these negative opinions of Crispy, and that discussions and disagreements are a natural part of any online community.
I never realized you were an AI program. I thought you were just a german goy pretending to be shiksa.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I don't know where else to post it.

I have not been let down by Crispy for at least 3 or 4 months. Probably longer than that, though.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Look, no need to be always negative, I propose to use this thread to instead share when was the last time crispy did not let you down and lived up to your expectation.

I'll start :

Well, I'm sure there is more to come, but someone else will carry this on.

Probably.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Okay, I won't hire any more pollacks at the Starbucks I own in Warsaw. Just black people from now on.

Sorry about that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom