Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ How has Crispy let you down recently

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I don't know where else to post it.

I have not been let down by Crispy for at least 3 or 4 months. Probably longer than that, though.

I need to take this back this. I have recently been let down by how much Crispy is picking on SDG. Alcoholism is a serious medical condition, and I don't think it is appropriate to pick on him like that.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
SDG's like a retarded child. He never means the things he says. Just bully him and move on before he starts posting suicide threats again on his stupid channel.

Modron

Arcane
So is SDG's ban just a temporary one or did I miss something good in the last couple of hours? I ask here since you and him seemed really close Crispy.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Something about he was supposed to be banned for a week or something I don't really pay attention.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
So is SDG's ban just a temporary one or did I miss something good in the last couple of hours? I ask here since you and him seemed really close Crispy.

SDG seems to claim it was due to shitposting about BG3, but I guess take your pick with that loon.

watching SDG always makes me feel this mix of pity and sadness and horror, like how can a human being let himself go so much at this age

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
how has Crispy let you down
43m47w.png

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I guess Codex can be thought of as a pro wrestling league or something. We all have our characters -- some are villains, some heroes, some no-names.

I'm clearly the Stone Cold Steve Austin of this place.

Edit: Also, the fighting is all fake and pre-scripted.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I was thinking more along the lines of James J Dillon. Anyone remember him?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom