Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
NWN upped to 1.61
Development Info - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Wed 17 December 2003, 13:15:53Tags: BioWare; Neverwinter Nights
Yup, there's a new 1.61 patch for Neverwinter Nights and it's offshoot expansions for those looking for a less buggy ride. Here's a partial list of fixes:
- Made damage reduction for DD and barbarians stack.
- Added dm_visualeffect console command. first param is int for vfx #, second is duration in seconds (float, optional). Can target ground, doors, creatures and placeable objects.
- Fixed NPCs trying to use items that they were not usable due to race, alignment or class restrictions and standing around looking dumb.
- Fixed Whirlwind timing for attacking so you can attack right away after finishing the whirlwind, and fixed too many attacks warnings
- Fixed a bug with opening inventory while container is opened on top of open inventory, inventory was open but had no items.
- Fixed a bug on LAN page where connect button was not being updated when the list is empty and a new server is added.
- Fixed a crash in sound options GUI that could happen when Environment Effects=1 but had disabled hardware sound acceleration through DXDiag.
Maybe by 2010, all the bugs will be fixed.
Spotted this at 3D Gamers