Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Bloodlines fan patch/mod 1.7 released
Mod News - posted by Spazmo on Sat 3 September 2005, 20:15:24Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch
The Bloodlines fan patch, which has a lot of good fixes but a lot of dubious modifications, has now hit version 1.7. Here are some download links: 3D Gamers, FileFront, Gameguru Mania. And here's some changelog:
v1.7Well, most of that seems to be pretty solid changes. If only the more questionable changes of past updates were optional, this would be great.
- Lessened the sway of zoomed weapons and balanced with magnification.
- Replaced some male hunters at the Leopold Society with female ones.
- Corrected bug that made it possible to get Ox's harvest quest twice.
- Restored original funny answers when not being able to read a tome.
- Fixed bug of Heather not appearing at the haven for female vampires.
- Restored original models for the low and high grade computer tomes.
- Made Yukie give you the Ra blade instead of taking it from Chastity.
- Corrected wrong name of the cafe and other locations and map names.
- Provided 1 xp for keeping Zhao alive and modified quest accordingly.
- Fixed feat conditions in Muddy bum dialogue and a missing variable.
- Awarded 1 xp for killing Bruno Giovanni and changed log accordingly.
- Corrected wrong subtitles speaker name for Vandal and other people.
- Restored many mistyped intimidate options and some answers to Pisha. ashing bugs that have been missed up until now.
Spotted at: Blue's News