Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Bloodlines bug fix and other things upped to 1.8
Mod News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Fri 21 October 2005, 19:19:30Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch
Worthplaying has one of those unofficial patch mod dealies for Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines. Here's a changelog:
- Continued adjusting locations names by changing bus and sewer maps.
- Restored female Sabbat and put three into the first Hollowbrook map.
- Corrected a wrong dialogue option for female Malkavians with Nadia.
- Made cemetery quest easier and fixed Romero raising female firearms.
- Removed unused subdirectories on two of the Kamikazi Zen computers.
- Fixed several dialogue errors regarding Beckett, Flayton and Hatter.
- Corrected dialogue getting cut of at Fu Labs for Nosferatu players.
- Placed Pearl of Dubai and other cut items in pawnshop and elsewhere.
- Added the missing Dodge II manual to second Giovanni Mansion level.
- Created Justicar guards at Giovanni Mansion and fixed a synchro bug.
- Put the unused male asian nurse model into the Santa Monica clinic.
- Fixed Carson's appartment key not being removed when it's been used.
- Corrected formatting of a few haven pc emails and the Sin Bin note.
You know, if they're going to mod it up, I think adding additional methods of doing a lot of the main quest stuff would be nice.
Spotted at: Blue's News