Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
New Bloodlines fan patch
Game News - posted by Spazmo on Thu 1 December 2005, 17:48:54Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
A new release of the Bloodlines fan patch is ready to be downloaded, bringing the unofficial updates up to 1.9. Here's a download link to the 30MB patch and here's some fixlist:
* Made the Hallowbrook hotel's naming consistent throughout the game.Nothing particularly groundbreaking there, but bugfixes are always nice.
* Let Ra blade cause more damage instead of not working faster attack.
* Fixed a bug with Patty appearing in the alley although she is dead.
* Replaced location labels of the missing sewermap with worldmap ones.
* Put two of the unused female raver models into the club Confession.
* Resized unspectacular lower resolution fonts for better readability.
* Made Hannah actually die at the time that she is supposed to do so.
* Corrected the corrupted Intimidation font "W" at higher resolutions.
* Relocated Pearl of Dubai and cut pulltoy to Kilpatrick's bailbonds.
* Put unfinished dogs at Giovanni Mansion and fixed Mira dialogue bug.
* Removed critical bum cutscene and illogical Pisha feeding cutscene.
* Made Grout's wife fully visible and repaired a Muddy quest shortcut.
* Granted occult hacking powerup as reward for doing Mitnick's quest.
* Placed Obfuscate and lockpicking powerups at Nosferatu and LA haven.
* Fixed a possible quest breaking bug with the Fu Syndicate elevator.
Spotted at: Blue's News