Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Risen and Risen 2: Dark Waters Available on GOG
Game News - posted by Crooked Bee on Fri 11 April 2014, 21:24:54Tags: GOG; Piranha Bytes; Risen; Risen 2: Dark Waters
Taluntain will be happy to know that I'm posting about Piranha Bytes' Risen 1 and Risen 2: Dark Waters being available on GOG.com now! The first game in particular is pretty good; opinion on the second range from terrible to good for what it is, so buy at your own risk.
- Alter the destiny of the island by the actions you take.
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover.
- Over 60 hours of Immersive open world gameplay.
A mysterious volcanic island. The heavy tremors on the island bode ill for its inhabitants. Ancient temples have risen from the ground recently, bizarre creatures are terrorizing the area. Fear and terror is spreading among the population.
Risen 2 - What's cool about it:
- The Gold Edition includes: Risen 2: Dark Waters, and the following DLCs: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle, Risen 2: Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes, Risen 2: Dark Waters - Air Temple.
- With an all-new pirate-based theme, Risen 2: Dark Waters aims to combine the most loved classic RPG gameplay mechanics of the original Risen with a fresh theme and setting on a huge variety of themed island locales.
- A third-person role-playing game set in a dark and gritty universe, Risen 2: Dark Waters maintains the most immersive features of the original Risen, with multiple approaches to every challenge allowing players to shape the game world based on their own decisions. These choices will serve to unlock new paths, features and additional skills for the character.
- Together with a highly interactive environment and a full day/night-cycle affecting countless aspects of the game world, Risen 2 will be set in the most immersive RPG game world so far.