Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
Also I need to report I found an one handed ranged weapon, in act 3 lol. A +1 javelin !! :D :D
But I have yet to try to use it, its description seems to suggest it is a ranged weapon :D

Reinhardt

Arcane
Elfs are basically dystrophies, they could do some weight-lifting and get muscules, gnomes - if not too short, like 1.3 meter or maybe 1.4 with strong physique - why not?
Human can beat Ork with a honed sword/weapon technique, better equipment and like tectical maneuvers, like wedge etc.
And woman can beat man with a honed sword/weapon technique etc. Trained man will always beat trained woman and trained ork will always beat trained human so why bother with humans? All humans are women compared to trained ork/ogre.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Well, that's good.

Quests
  • The Six Bears Camp was inaccessible during the "Reforged Blade" quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • The game could freeze or crash if the party came to the "A Feast of Feasts" quest area without Ekundayo and talked to Ntavi or Elina. Resolution: fixed.
  • The "Door to Nowhere" quest couldn't be completed under certain conditions. Resolution: fixed.
  • The "Varisian Caravan" area ("By Desna's Paths" quest) didn't appear on the Global Map. Resolution: fixed.
  • Irlene didn't start a conversation about her artisan quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • A dialogue with Tristian didn't work correctly in the Capital after completion of "Betrayer's Flight" quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • The players could get the reward for the quest at the "City of Hollow Eyes" area more than once. Resolution: fixed.

Areas
  • It was impossible to talk to Hassuf the vendor at the city-state Capital Square (Neutral Good alignment). Resolution: fixed.
  • The attempt to rest at Capital Square could cause the game to freeze if there were active events in the "Throne Room" area. Resolution: fixed.
  • Poor Bokken could die again after his artisan's quest if players came to the "Oleg's Trading Post" area. Resolution: fixed again.
  • Valerie's quest NPC didn't leave the "Throne Room" area. Resolution: fixed.

User Interfaces
  • To change their selected Deity, players had to start customizing a new character from the beginning. Resolution: fixed.

Kingdom
  • "Problem with Taxes" and "Letter from Brevoy" kingdom events couldn't be completed in some cases. Resolution: fixed. Specific choices are automatically selected to resolve these events for affected saves files (for characters with good alignment - taxes are not collected twice; project for the road construction is available. Neutral alignment - Oleg's Trading Post moved under the jurisdiction of Restov; project to improve diplomatic affairs with Restov is available. Evil alignment - baron's troops are sent to strengthen Oleg's Trading Post; project to improve fortification is available).
  • Upgrading an artisan's shop doesn't disable the artisan any longer.

Classes & Mechanics
  • Players could get two animal companions from different classes. Resolution: the animal companion players got later do not appear any longer. Its levels were added to the first animal companion.
  • Non-Aasimar characters could select Wings as a feat after 10th level. Resolution: only Aasimars can select the Wings feat now.
  • Clerics with Sun domain did not get any domain spells. Resolution: fixed.
  • There were issues with the visualization of critical threat range and critical multiplier bonuses for equipped weapons. Resolution: fixed.

Items
  • “Chilly Midnight” was not working correctly, dealing physical damage instead of dexterity damage. Resolution: fixed. The item has to be reequipped.
  • “Gear's Rule” didn't add 1d6 to alchemist bomb damage. Resolution: fixed. The item has to be reequipped.
  • The “Downfall” bow didn't work. Resolution: fixed.

Miscellaneous
  • New pack of typo and localization fixes.

System
  • Performance improvements for the Global Map with the area names turned on.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
To change their selected Deity, players had to start customizing a new character from the beginning. Resolution: fixed.
11th patch and they've just fixed a bug in character creation :D Also it just required changing character class to something else and back...

Looks like I should just start a new game.
I'm sincerely considering just starting over with the exact same character as my main, and take all the same options and everything, once 1.1 hits (assuming they actually fucking fix Bart and the bugged quest my main is at). Especially since I haven't been able to continue since getting stuck over a week ago. Would allow me to ditch the Good domain, too, so that Tristian and I don't have the same shitty picks.

Also assuming they fucking fix Tristian. How fucking difficult can it be to give a CNPC his second fucking domain?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Is there a mod yet where i can romance Valerie as female? Octavia is a slut, i don't want her.
Also why i can't tell Valerie i identify as a man and shame her into sex using transphobia trick? I can already pass really hard bluff checks in the game.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
To change their selected Deity, players had to start customizing a new character from the beginning. Resolution: fixed.
11th patch and they've just fixed a bug in character creation :D Also it just required changing character class to something else and back...

Looks like I should just start a new game.
I'm sincerely considering just starting over with the exact same character as my main, and take all the same options and everything, once 1.1 hits (assuming they actually fucking fix Bart and the bugged quest my main is at). Especially since I haven't been able to continue since getting stuck over a week ago. Would allow me to ditch the Good domain, too, so that Tristian and I don't have the same shitty picks.

Also assuming they fucking fix Tristian. How fucking difficult can it be to give a CNPC his second fucking domain?
Personally I'm picking different things with every play-through, though I tend to drift towards the ones I find most fun (like siding with Bdah just for laughs). As for Tristan, just as Ekundayo, Linzi & Octavia, they're all "good" so there's no place for any of them in my party.

Reinhardt

Arcane
there's no place for him in any of my parties.
23109.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
People casually asking "is there a mod yet" for a unity game which specifically states that has no mod support.

Bethestards, you stink from miles away. :lol:

hell bovine

Arcane
Beasts generally have high wisdom to represent strong senses and awareness. It gives them bonuses on perception and the like.
Yeah, but that was a boss wolf/worg/whatever. Even Tristian with his suboptimal wisdom has no problems landing hold person on the wererats in the hills. A human feyspeaker can start with 20 charisma and greater spell focus enchantment. Pick mastodon and set your human companion to spam daze, while the future lord of the lands tramples the opposition into the grounds.

Now the question is whether you can keep leveling up the animal companion with that boon feat (idk how it works), while the feyspeaker multiclasses into serpentine sorcerer/mystic theurge.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Beasts generally have high wisdom to represent strong senses and awareness. It gives them bonuses on perception and the like.
Yeah, but that was a boss wolf/worg/whatever. Even Tristian with his suboptimal wisdom has no problems landing hold person on the wererats in the hills. A human feyspeaker can start with 20 charisma and greater spell focus enchantment. Pick mastodon and set your human companion to spam daze, while the future lord of the lands tramples the opposition into the grounds.

Now the question is whether you can keep leveling up the animal companion with that boon feat (idk how it works), while the feyspeaker multiclasses into serpentine sorcerer/mystic theurge.
Or don't be and idiot and pick Leopard (for best balance between dps, tankiness and CC) or Smilodon (by far best dps in the game). Mastodon is only for small dick hipsters.

Elex

Arbiter
Yes, I was in his area once when there were no trolls but bandits etc and had already talked to him then, later another troll invasion event update popped up and prompted me to check on the wizard, I went there and the map was overrun with trolls. I then had to reload 2x to save him from being clobbered until I managed to make him survive. Then he said the trolls stole his enchanted item thru which he can track them down and marked the troll fortress on the map.
wow i have been punished for exploring and killing stuff earlier before a troll invasion.

The game reward the baron that sit on his ass on the throne room.
Have you ever seen wolves hunt? The are pretty smart you know :D
wolves hunt in packs, Arisen.

BTW tristan is fixed now?

Andnjord

Arcane
Man, after all these Problem events king Iroverti sends your way (like 7-8 DC 28 per month at least) it's gonna feel so good kicking his ass. I hope his messenger's head made it clear what's gonna happen to him....

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, I was in his area once when there were no trolls but bandits etc and had already talked to him then, later another troll invasion event update popped up and prompted me to check on the wizard, I went there and the map was overrun with trolls. I then had to reload 2x to save him from being clobbered until I managed to make him survive. Then he said the trolls stole his enchanted item thru which he can track them down and marked the troll fortress on the map.
wow i have been punished for exploring and killing stuff earlier before a troll invasion.

The game reward the baron that sit on his ass on the throne room.
What sort of Baron goes adventuring instead of running his barony? SHAME

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom