Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
New artifact pieces?where?

Also i havent found any enemy type that requires + plus weapons to be hitable like kangaxx
It's not for new artifacts, there were pieces missing.
The Forest Knight's bracers only had 9 pieces for example, they placed a 10th outside Bronzeshield Fortress.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
May've spoke too soon. It looks like 'Deal with the Devil' quest isn't advancing. Got to the part where you meet the Hell Knights in the secluded lodge and after that my journal says to wait for further developments... now an entire chapter later and still nothing.

Deleted Member 16721

I noticed that if you disable the unitybugcheck in the taskbar the game runs a lot better.

I also had great success by deleting all the quicksaves and autosaves from the past. Game used to get laggy after long sessions and a bit sluggish, works great now.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Boy. I feel so great for buying the two buggiest games ever coming out that month. This, and Insomnia.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Well, that didn't take too long before I ran into more bugs and broken triggers again, and I'm yet again at an impasse.

I'd report it, but Owlcat is fucking gay.

The game thinks I kept the disease hidden from the peasantry, and the game also thinks that I hired the Stag Lord's gang to keep up their old ways as long as it goes to the treasury.

Neither of these things are true - I told the truth about the disease on principle, and I told the Stag Lord's old gang that they could sign up with me but only if they reported in at the capital and stopped banditry.

It's also weird that it was never brought up that I brought kobolds to the city. Not sure if that's a bug or just some weirdness.

Also, my capital doesn't seem to be updating. It's a town now, but it looks exactly the same as before.
And so I play the waiting game again.

This fucking game, I swear.

I have to stop reading this thread. It's 10-15 posts of everyone saying it's the best RTWP shit ever. This is usually quickly followed by a post like yours. It's too much of an emotional rollercoaster.
Trust me, it's no better on the inside.

:negative:

cw8

Cipher
What's with that huge
Pitax snake Engelidis having such a high AC. Fully buffed team, haste, good hope, prayer, legendary proportion, Linzi's songs, +5 weapons etc and I still can't reliably hit through her 150 heals. Eventually I morphed Octavia into a black dragon with acid breath, set it on auto cast and she went down pretty quick. :lol: :lol:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Qhpahil.png

Updated for 1.1

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What's with that huge
Pitax snake Engelidis having such a high AC. Fully buffed team, haste, good hope, prayer, legendary proportion, Linzi's songs, +5 weapons etc and I still can't reliably hit through her 150 heals. Eventually I morphed Octavia into a black dragon with acid breath, set it on auto cast and she went down pretty quick. :lol: :lol:

What is the story behind that thing anyway. I assume all of this is explored more in the adventure books, in the game it all comes off as a bit contextless.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah, like Vordakai being a low energy soyboy exept being a 10,000 years old giant lich.

It's probably explained better in the AP.

While last chapt has no excuses, since it's an addition, how are the gods of Golarion accepting the lanthern king bshit? We will never know.

Zak

Educated
This and D:OS II are both discounted on my steam wishlist today I see - if I've not played D:OS II yet should I just get that while they keep fixing this?

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Chapter five as a whole is a pretty big letdown. Pitax had a ton of potential for a lot of quests -- winning the favor of the houses and guilds, stuff with the bard academy, learning about Irovetti's rise to power, investigating and maybe even neutralizing Engelidis and the Briar, and possibly even a clash between your forces and Irovetti's, ending with a siege on his palace or something.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This and D:OS II are both discounted on my steam wishlist today I see - if I've not played D:OS II yet should I just get that while they keep fixing this?

D:OS is quite terrible, avoid like the plague. Much better to play some actually good games, even in a somewhat buggy state like this one here.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
61440 experience for passing Intimidation check in Armag tomb :O
A DC50 test, nonetheless. But I agree it seems quite stupid to be showered with xp for a one line dialog response. And don't fucking give me Planescape examples, most of them were meaningful to the plot. Intimidating a tomb guardian is virtually inconsequential, since you can just bash his skull in all the same.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
61440 experience for passing Intimidation check in Armag tomb :O
A DC50 test, nonetheless. But I agree it seems quite stupid to be showered with xp for a one line dialog response. And don't fucking give me Planescape examples, most of them were meaningful to the plot. Intimidating a tomb guardian is virtually inconsequential, since you can just bash his skull in all the same.

54 if you play on Unfair.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If unsure us common sense rules. Which one currently costs less to buy? :)

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
While Pathfinder is simply a better game, D:OS2 definitely has less bugs.
People can whine all they want, but D:OS2 is still a solid game - https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10819

Parabalus

Arcane
Chapter five as a whole is a pretty big letdown. Pitax had a ton of potential for a lot of quests -- winning the favor of the houses and guilds, stuff with the bard academy, learning about Irovetti's rise to power, investigating and maybe even neutralizing Engelidis and the Briar, and possibly even a clash between your forces and Irovetti's, ending with a siege on his palace or something.

Wait until you get to chapters 6&7, there you'll find real disappointment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom