Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So, I'm one of those waiting till the game gets fully patched....

xFBCQIk.gif

The game is playable right now. People are just a bit salty about the weird "That Guy GM" balancing from Owlcat.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
So, I'm one of those waiting till the game gets fully patched....

xFBCQIk.gif

The game is playable right now. People are just a bit salty about the weird "That Guy GM" balancing from Owlcat.
It was "playable" in the strictest sense long before 1.1. People were finishing this game for quite some time now. That's not the point. The question is: Is the amount of bugs above or below one's personal tolerance threshold to the presence of small animals with 6 or more legs in you game's programming code. And imagine that: different people might have different views on this subject. Who would have thought that possible?

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I wanted to double check where the newly added artifact fragments were so I took a bit of a detour to the Steam forums, boy oh boy was that a mistake. If you thought Cael was bringing butthurt and autism to Kingmaker discussions...

Fry

Arcane
Base game is 20% off on Steam and GOG.

Fuck, tempted. But still going to wait for a GOTY edition.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I will put all my unfinished artifact pieces into the chest in my throne room. I'll be moderately pissed if they end up vanishing.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How does the game handle reach weapons in terms of the rules stating they can't be used against an adjacent foe? But can be used against a foe 10' away? I'm assuming they just have a longer range?. Thanks.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
At least now we can see enemy stats with successful check. Will-o-wisp from old sycamore on unfair
2mrbfr7.png
Only 43 dex and AC,well that is a lot of reloads waiting for a few crits in a row. :lol: Good luck killing some of the harder enemies later on.

So, I see this is at v 1.1 now. Should I start playing?
It is pretty good and have almost no bugs. The most annoying one is having rain a lot,but you could just quick save and load,that way the rain goes away most of the time.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Well, that didn't take too long before I ran into more bugs and broken triggers again, and I'm yet again at an impasse.

I'd report it, but Owlcat is being fucking gay.

The game thinks I kept the disease hidden from the peasantry, and the game also thinks that I hired the Stag Lord's gang to keep up their old ways as long as it goes to the treasury.

Neither of these things are true - I told the truth about the disease on principle, and I told the Stag Lord's old gang that they could sign up with me but only if they reported in at the capital and stopped banditry.

It's also weird that it was never brought up that I brought kobolds to the city. Not sure if that's a bug or just some weirdness.

Also, my capital doesn't seem to be updating. It's a town now, but it looks exactly the same as before.
And so I play the waiting game again.

This fucking game, I swear.

Last edited:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, that didn't take too long before I ran into more bugs and broken triggers again, and I'm yet again at an impasse.

I'd report it, but Owlcat is fucking gay.

The game thinks I kept the disease hidden from the peasantry, and the game also thinks that I hired the Stag Lord's gang to keep up their old ways as long as it goes to the treasury.

Neither of these things are true - I told the truth about the disease on principle, and I told the Stag Lord's old gang that they could sign up with me but only if they reported in at the capital and stopped banditry.

Time for some Pokémon

hit me up if you want to trade

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

I'd report it, but Owlcat is fucking gay.

It's also weird that it was never brought up that I brought kobolds to the city. Not sure if that's a bug or just some weirdness.

Also, my capital doesn't seem to be updating. It's a town now, but it looks exactly the same as before.

I have to stop reading this thread. It's 10-15 posts of everyone saying it's the best RTWP shit ever. This is usually quickly followed by a post like yours. It's too much of an emotional rollercoaster.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Yikes, Pitax feels unfinished. Also, some random buggs appear out of nowhere. I think Thotctavia got some free skill points, but she can't cast epic enlargment for some reason...?

Well, at least we have Kuality Kleve Kontent. I must say, this incarnation of Cleve is pretty damn cool.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Half the areas I walk into seem to be black screens with nobody on them, RIP thought this game was supposed to be fixed at 1.1, seems not when I am literally walking around my capital off my memory of where shit is and it's all black.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So far with the latest patch the only bug I've ran into was in Kimo's (one of the artisans) quest. I was supposed to go talk to a dryad in the fey forest but she was already aggressive when I entered the map so all I could do is murder her. I still have the last regular chapter plus the extra one to go, though, and from what people have said here they still looks pretty buggy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom