Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Great, so I start my new playthrough as an Aasimar Crusader and after I sleep at Oleg's after the first fight I find Jaethal, Hagrim (who had decided to go with Tartucio) and tartucio himself in the courtyard... So much for the bug fixing.... Anyone knows if this is just a cosmetic bug or is it going to cause anything worst later?

*I can speak normally with Jaehtal and Hagrim as if they had come with me to Oleg's but they are not in their usual positon but in the south western corner withing the wall.
*Tartucio has no dialogue
*They are not selectable as party members when I leave the trade post.
They are introducing new bugs every day. They are hard workers. 1.2 might solve this problem and add 1200 new bugs.

Reinhardt

Arcane
So with mods there is a way to change companions portraits but is there any way to change Nyrissa to something... not green? Asking for a friend.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Great, so I start my new playthrough as an Aasimar Crusader and after I sleep at Oleg's after the first fight I find Jaethal, Hagrim (who had decided to go with Tartucio) and tartucio himself in the courtyard... So much for the bug fixing.... Anyone knows if this is just a cosmetic bug or is it going to cause anything worst later?

*I can speak normally with Jaehtal and Hagrim as if they had come with me to Oleg's but they are not in their usual positon but in the south western corner withing the wall.

You should be able to ignor this. Pre-patch they didn't appear at all. I think they're just there to talk to, but it seems buggy that you can't talk to Tartuccio.

Then you get x2 party members later and the third is part of the main quest which you might not be able to influence at all

ArchAngel

Arcane

They are introducing new bugs every day. They are hard workers. 1.2 might solve this problem and add 1200 new bugs.
"Someday
All my bugs seemed to go away
For now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in someday"

That looked like a deliberate change to me. They are there because there is only one road to the Stolen Lands, I guess? And they disappear when you leave the outpost the first time, doing their thing.

razvedchiki

Erudite

Are you using a cheat mode?i had the same bug when using one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just managed to kill Thundervine,it was the toughest battle i have had in this game. That regen and endless health pool,also fucking lightning rain slowing me down. The reward was incredibly shitty,a 480 xp and a useless +5 bracers of armour :argh:.

Those one map portals to first world are the worst - why can you enter a cave without a loading screen, but a portal gets you a lengthy one?!?

:mob:
A lot of shiny shit on the screen? Also for is around the same speed,the worst loading is the one of the city when you exit the throne room.

Riel

Arcane

Are you using a cheat mode?i had the same bug when using one.
Nope, no mods at all. I don't think it is sensible to use mods in an unstable game... :negative:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I cant recruit bokken for royal alcemist because his fetch quest is unsolved,despite giving him both the berries and the radishes.
He screams murder when you give him too stale berries. You need to travel fast on fast route.

Reinhardt

Arcane
At least now we can see enemy stats with successful check. Will-o-wisp from old sycamore on unfair
2mrbfr7.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
Because they decided game now should look at standard save folder instead of beta folder.

You know, even I am going to do this thing now: BECAUSE RUSSIA

next hotfix: sorry we changed folders back to beta folders (shadenuat drag and drops his saves between folders back AGAIN)

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
(although I still didn't like him much until a little bit after his introduction, and I never saw that dog interaction you mentioned).
I think you need to be romancing him and Octavia. It comes up between Octavia and him in a conversation when making camp, and you can chide him for suffocating Octavia and acting like an asshole, but you can't really lose your shit over the fact that he confesses to having set fire to a fucking dog because Octavia had mentioned to him in passing that the owner the dog had been annoying her.

And it just felt really out of place. Not that he would do such a thing, but that I can't react to it, because fucking hell Regongar.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Skeleton with greataxe in old sycamore just critted my Amiri for 170 damage. Fuck this shit, i'm changing unfair damage to x1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom