Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Moonspeak Might & Magic Book Two for the SNES is now in English!

Luzur

Good Sir

Looks like Gamehorder have found your translation

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Maybe this was pointed out about the gay censorship for the SNES version. I'm guessing that was the english version and not the original Japanese version. So, hopefully the translated is good to go as well. Minor shit from the page but maybe i want a drink and not have refreshments. Sounds like i'm at a non-alcoholic event. I thought they would have covered up the breasts of the barmaids but they were that prudish.

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I think we used most of the uncensored stuff but also a few things from the censored stuff for the food only because that was on the FAQ from Gamefaqs. Didn't know it was even censored like that till now :P

ryz

Novice
Its just a bit of a shame that you seem to be limited to five party members and they seem to have cut some of the dialogue (the introductory speech for instance is much shorter than in the DOS version). Otherwise it seems like a great port.

I think I remember seeing that in the Genesis port of MM2 combat was dumbed down too. Can anyone confirm...

Indeed it was. It lacked row mechanics. In a blobber

So I've been playing this SFC version (thanks for the translation) and am unsure if they've removed row mechanics here too? Can anyone confirm?

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Its just a bit of a shame that you seem to be limited to five party members and they seem to have cut some of the dialogue (the introductory speech for instance is much shorter than in the DOS version). Otherwise it seems like a great port.

I think I remember seeing that in the Genesis port of MM2 combat was dumbed down too. Can anyone confirm...

Indeed it was. It lacked row mechanics. In a blobber

So I've been playing this SFC version (thanks for the translation) and am unsure if they've removed row mechanics here too? Can anyone confirm?

Yeah unfortunately... Not sure why this was removed but it is like that for the enemies also.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
(don't know the exact details but they're regarded as very bad ports)
I remember that they completely slaughtered enemies' positioning and engaging. For example, Fireball should work only on far rank in PC version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom