Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
We might be getting an update on the shaman class:
ejflyvv.png

Thonius

Arcane
Meh updates are kinda weak, the only good updates: 1) music 2) about the witch 3)QA. Because they showed some parts of game and not just lore dumps.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm more interested in learning about the companions, the Mythic Paths or the Crusade system. Those are the only things where we don't know the mechanics from the tabletop.

Efe

Erudite
if they show it now chances are some retards would start screaming about "what do you need money for if its already there!"

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
if they show it now chances are some retards would start screaming about "what do you need money for if its already there!"
No no they would say "Why did you MAKE US GIVE YOU MONEY if it's already there," don't underestimate how entitled and retarded the KS commenters are.

User0001

Savant
Dhampir Heritages:
Ancestry Jiang-shi
Ability Modifiers +2 Dex, +2 Int, –2 Wis
Alternate Skill Modifiers Acrobatics, Knowledge (engineering)
Alternate Spell-Like Ability Ru-shis gain erase as a spell-like ability.
Alternate Weakness Ru-shis take a –1 penalty on saves against sonic effects and spells.

No, it's +2 Str, +2 Int, –2 Dex

This is very interesting because it's the first race with this ability combo, making them viable for Magus and some Sword Saint builds (arcane armor SA builds).

Ancestry Vetala
Ability Modifiers +2 Dex, +2 Wis, –2 Int
Alternate Skill Modifiers Escape Artist, Use Magic Device
Alternate Spell-Like Ability Ajibachanas gain comprehend languages as a spell-like ability.
Alternate Weakness Ajibachanas take a –1 penalty to their caster level whenever they are in an area affected by consecrate, hallow, or a similar spell that makes an area holy.

Also wrong it's: +2 Dex, +2 Int, –2 Wis

So I suggest you spam less and read through what you post.

Here is a portrait I made (/edited) for pf:k, when it came out (now posting it for the first time), that should fit perfectly with Dhampirs:

Pj4sFZn.png

sEi6rJs.png

HffMGfd.png

Stemming from this ↓ original, where I managed to remove those ridiculous big feathers and slightly sharpen it (for the ones above):

ohEfTBI.png

Last edited:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
It makes more sense when you realize Gregz 's name is an acronym for "Gay retarded extremely gay zilch" and read his retarded and butthurt posts accordingly

Says the newfag named "Lawntoilet"
Imagine thinking this is a witty rejoinder
That's why you're retarded and double gay
Wouldn't that just make him not gay?
No that only works for a double negative, not a double positive (I am of course referring to his HIV status which is, naturally, double positive because of his double gayness).

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
What an odd statement, what would provoke you to say that? Do you fuck animals and clowns and whatnot?
You know that feeling when your hormones are trying to duke it out and because of that you don't know who you want to fuck. And then when you are kinda sure, they go like "sikes!" and it turns out it wasn't true, so the cycle begins anew. Then someone breaks your heart and you are extremely stressed out, so you get confused even further because you don't want to repeat that experience and you say to yourself "that's enough, I'm done lying to myself" so you can't look yourself in the mirror for like 3 days, but then it turns out that was a lie as well, so you start questioning whether fate has something against you, but after a while the cloud hanging over your head due to emotional trauma lifts and the hormone cycle begins again but this time you fear your own feelings and how they conspire against you? Yeah, that.

Vatnik Wumao
I just want them to tell us more about Mythic Paths lol
It's just an additional feat tree, I don't know if there's anything more to say, lulz.
Dunno about all, but in the case of the Lich it includes a questline which culminates in your attainment of Lichdom.
What an odd statement, what would provoke you to say that? Do you fuck animals and clowns and whatnot?
You know that feeling when your hormones are trying to duke it out and because of that you don't know who you want to fuck. And then when you are kinda sure, they go like "sikes!" and it turns out it wasn't true, so the cycle begins anew. Then someone breaks your heart and you are extremely stressed out, so you get confused even further because you don't want to repeat that experience and you say to yourself "that's enough, I'm done lying to myself" so you can't look yourself in the mirror for like 3 days, but then it turns out that was a lie as well, so you start questioning whether fate has something against you, but after a while the cloud hanging over your head due to emotional trauma lifts and the hormone cycle begins again but this time you fear your own feelings and how they conspire against you? Yeah, that.
No.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
That sounds way more stressful than a circus which is a place to watch animals and midgets cavort for some family-friendly fun

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom