Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I haven't touched a Bioware title after ME2, but I've seen that (((elf))) posted so many times that it serves as a horrific reminder of how to not do character design.

To be fair the goal was to make her an ugly lesbian, so they actually executed really well, talent wise.

Corvinus

Arcane
looks gay lmao

25818.jpg

Terenty

Liturgist
Thinking about it this game does look like a perfect candidate for early access: shitty art style, shitty UI, shitty dialogue, no taste whatsoever, amateur hour so to speak

Just a typical shit early access game Baldur's Gate 3

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
How big party will be in game?
From leaked screens it looked like max will be 5, but is there any confirmation about that?

I hope it's at least 5, preferably 6. 4 is not enough for D&D parties.

It better be six or cancel the fucking game. PoE II suffered for only having five characters. Six is the correct number, this isn't Final Fantasy.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I an so disappointed with modern games that only seeing a proper dialog system(not the awful dialog wheel), make me have a little interest on DOS3(sorry. For me this looks more like dos than bg)

Tigranes

Arcane
Looks nothing like BG3 and everything like DOS3. A return-to-form DOS3 or bigger-budget-popamoled DOS3, who knows? I had zero expectations, though, so I'm all good.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
That first person dialogue is so fucking lazy, I mean we all know the writing in Baldurs Gate wasnt that great but the main protagonist still had some funny and cruel dialogue choices that were actually entertaining. I mean how can you go from this

To this kind of crap, where you sound like a serial masturbator that loves to hear himself talk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom