Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

Unwanted

†††

Patron
women are fucking trash and fucktards are complaining that fantasy women aren't as shit as real women

what kind of mental retardation do you have where you wish to be submerged in feces all the fucking time

Reinhardt

Arcane
Yep she is not even that thin...Its just an ideal version of a women. Which is much easier to achieve than the counterpart for men, who have to combine muscle training and great genetics...

Also FF7's Cloud is literally a perfect-looking man, well JAPAN's idea of a perfect looking man, mind you, but the intent is the same. He is just as impossibly attainable as any of the game's women.
Ff7 is FULL of perfect looking men - Vincent, Sephiroth, Cloud. Even fucking shinra grunts are pretty much out of the league for most normal men(and for 100% of gamers).

Jason Liang

Arcane
The TRUE IDEAL magic girlfriend of whom all other Japanese magic girls are imitations

401-dark-shadows-bewitched-header.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_the_Witch
https://allthetropes.org/wiki/Bewitched
Furthermore,Bewitched is credited as a major influence on the very first Magical Girl Anime, Sally the Witch (Mahōtsukai Sally, broadcast 1966-1968), making it the ultimate ancestor of all Cute Witch characters in Japanese animation. More recently, explicit homage was paid to Oku-sama wa Maho Shojo: Bewitched Agnes. Finally, the rights to Bewitched have been owned since 1989 by Sony, a Japanese company; this is coincidental (it was a side effect of their purchase of Columbia Pictures), but certainly fits, given the series' popularity in Japan.

Last edited:

Ash

Arcane
Looks like I'm not the only one who recognizes how retarded the characters in FF IX are. :)
That's why ff12 was good - it's believable. It's about normal people, not some freaks with dark and mysterious past.

I guess the concept of fantasy is completely incomprehensible to you.

And what do you know about "normal" anyway? You got some weeb little girl shit as your avatar and think FF12 is the only good mainlain FF game when in fact it was when everything very noticeably started going to shit.

Lastly, "normal". "believable"

tumblr_o48rbt0Dkf1r0i38jo1_1280.0.png

Totally believable that the multiple faggot freak kids in FF12's cast save the damn world.

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Nobody is butthurt kidster. We think you are a fucking joke. I'm just passing through. Please get better taste in life.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Anyone here feel like take Squares bait and speculating about how to fix that story they made?

I have seen a theory about how the time jannies are actually some old bullshit made by the Cetra, and Aerith is one of them who has gone somewhat rogue, as an explanation why she knows about the time travel garbage.

I kinda like the idea that the entirety of the VII Remake series plays during the final battle against Sephiroth in the Northern Crater, while Sephiroth tries to avert his loss with time magic bs. It explains why Sephiroth is everywhere and why the ensemble becomes much stronger after passing through the time portal, they are then accessing their end game power.

Jason Liang

Arcane
If you watched the theory I posted earlier, it's pretty clear that Aeris is "reliving" the game as you play since she already knows what's going to happen or knows things that she shouldn't know - basically a Groundhog Day loop.

Also uncanny that this is the 3rd such character in the past few months, after Hickman's X-Men and Westworld.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Unpopular opinion coming through. FF7 is pure incline up to the revisit of the Shinra mansion, then it's a slow steady decline with some bumps of incline. Like Cloud beating the shit out of Aerith.

He looks like he's tying her shoes.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
If you watched the theory I posted earlier, it's pretty clear that Aeris is "reliving" the game as you play since she already knows what's going to happen or knows things that she shouldn't know.

Not the biggest fan of Soldier 1st class, I prefer Resonant Arc and NightSkyPrince. But skimming his video it seems obvious that Aerith knows stuff. The more interesting question seems to me why she knows about the time reverse. Has it to do with her race? Is the catalyst for anyone knowing about the timeskip Sephiroth, and if so, did she learn about it because he had to undo her death? The only two characters who become aware of Sephiroth fucking with time are Cloud and Aerith. Aerith realises much much faster tho. The only special factors between the two of them I can see are that Aerith dies and has Cetra genes, and Cloud becomes partly insane, is dipped in Mako and has Jenova cells. Also they are both gay for Zack, but making that the reason for becoming aware of the time shenanigans would be really cheap.

Duraframe300

Arcane
In modder drama, the Reunion mod (best known for its FF7 retranslation) got taken down because a rival modder went apeshit because according to him DLPB violated GPL.
Due to DLPB's uhm not really being the type of person to take crap, this ended up with multiple pages of angry shouting at each other and armchair lawering (including apparently the involvement of a real lawyer with a possible lawsuit being discussed). Also the ephiphany that GLP3 inherently sucks.

But what, what you may ask is this grave violation of coding that has occured that justified everyone going apeshit and lawering up?

2. 2 random ass calls to a dll.

Modders, man. Modders.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
It's always amused me that people that mod or do other fanwork also tend to be the most miserly about other people using their work or spreading it. Such fucking hypocrites.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom