Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Solasta Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
what stuff you need to cover? in 5e all the 4 character can experimenting and still have all you need.
for example a 4 bard party is more than viable, different bard build and spell selection give all you need.
Don't know about 5e garbage really. In my party i need a melee,clearic,wiz and skill focused rogue,range is good too. I dislike dual/multi classing,prefer my guys to be dedicated guys.
Rogue can cover skills+ranged damage easily in 5e, although Rogue/Fighter is better.

Gym opens in six days.
I'm very jealous, there's still no set date for gyms to reopen in my area :argh:
This is why you don't vote for fat people.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I'm very jealous, there's still no set date for gyms to reopen in my area :argh:
This is why you don't vote for fat people.

Buy dumbbells. It's cheaper than gym.
My office has a gym that practically nobody else uses, it's maybe the first gym I've ever been to where I didn't have to wait for a squat rack.
Unfortunately they decided the quarantine legislation applied to our on-site gym too (even though our company is an essential service so we didn't close anything else).

I did pick up a couple dumbbells early on, luckily, but now fitness equipment is pretty much sold out in my area.

Harthwain

Magister
I did pick up a couple dumbbells early on, luckily, but now fitness equipment is pretty much sold out in my area.
You can do a lot with just dumbbells. Other than that I'd recommend having an exercise mat and running shoes (nothing too fancy - just light boots with good amortization).

Harthwain

Magister
You can do deadlift with dumbbells too. Hell, you can do deadlift by buying cat litter or heavy water gallons. Just need good handles.

Bara

Arcane
No Katana but the elves win again.

Also friendly shot out for Kotc2 which is nice.

Hey there folks,

Today's news is going to be short, for we're preparing a little something for you later this this week! In the meantime, enjoy a picture of my cat hiding in a drawer.

9qxvrcpdww42xqho6Nu9O1pC9Pxo1MNkHLSEdoIL.jpeg

He managed to open it on his own, but wasn't able to get out without help.

Blades of the Old Worlds

Popular opinion shows us that Tyrmar has nothing on Solasta! With 30% of the total votes, the Elven Thinblade takes the win, Runner-up was the Khopesh with 24%, with the Falchion, Da Dao and Katana all very close with around 15% of the votes each. Look forward to finding an Elven Thinblade during your travels in the Badlands!

tygJYvR4gRGXKfn9gOBrNVuC5TG9pd5HeYyqGXDX.png

Magic Armor Contest - The Rewards are out!

With everything that's been happening lately, we've been quite late at handing out the rewards. This should now be fixed, if you've participated in April's Contest just check out your Account Profile and you should see a shiny new trophy available!

ktEXZKjgL798FPmimfRxJGe5L6adkCMULjCpocPQ.png

===================================================================

Friendly Shout Out - Knights of the Chalice 2 is now on Kickstarter!

Do you love old school RPGs? Have you ever heard of Knights of the Chalice? Well if gameplay is what matters most to you, you should definitely go check out their Kickstarter Campaign!

Knights of the Chalice 2 is a classic RPG based on OGL 3.5, with a base module which is going to take you all the way from level 1 to level 20. It features 10 races and 36 sub-races, 22 classes, hundreds of unique monsters, a ludicrous amount of spells, feats and magic items - and it even has a fair share of strange puzzles and death traps (don't say you haven't been warned)! So if that sounds like your jam, give them a visit - you have until end of June to help them out :D

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Falchion was robbed!
"Thinblade" sounds like the nickname that a group of proper warriors would call a guy with a needledick.

Nice to see them publicizing KotC2.

Myzzrym

Tactical Adventures
Patron
Developer
Dude's a bro, plus he's making a D&D game on his own, AND he's French like us. Why wouldn't we give him a little shout out? :p

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Spiders crawling on the wall - Larian’s like “why didn’t we think of that shit!”

Looks amazing.

Bara

Arcane
Myzzrym any chance we could get a music update tease in one of the future update posts? Curious to hear how its developing.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
What the fuck Myzzrym, I thought you were a girl. Major decline right here. Doesn't matter that your profile says "male", you tricked me with your profile picture!

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tacticaladventures/solasta-crown-of-the-magister/posts/2854194

Video Dev Diary: Character Creation!

Hey there everyone,

Today's going to be a bit of a special update, as we're doing our Dev Diary... in video format! Hope you enjoy this little presentation about Character Creation - this time not limited to a few screenshots! If you have any questions or suggestions for a future video, don't be shy and post something below.

Read our previous articles here:
Article by Tactical Myzzrym

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
What the fuck Myzzrym, I thought you were a girl. Major decline right here. Doesn't matter that your profile says "male", you tricked me with your profile picture!
Assuming someones's gender is offensive, haven't you heard? Enjoy your ban.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom