Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

anus_pounder

Arcane
Radisshu said:
Clockwork Knight said:
the Halo comics are actually pretty entertaining

edit: it's early here and I don't remember where I got the link, but this is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjeE7zN4rUU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking loser, what's the point?

Stopped watching at the 1 minute mark, couldn't take the stupidity. Is this seriously just 6 minutes of butthurt? Holy shit.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
GarfunkeL said:
Oh wow, that was hilarious. I had completely forgotten how Bubble Bobble beat Halo :lol:

Is there something I'm missing here? Did Bubble Bobble outsell Halo or something?

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Xor said:
GarfunkeL said:
Oh wow, that was hilarious. I had completely forgotten how Bubble Bobble beat Halo :lol:

Is there something I'm missing here? Did Bubble Bobble outsell Halo or something?

I dunno. Hard to count all the coins that went into arcade machines for such a long time. That said, BB in undeniably more entertaining and considerably less gay.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Nah, Gamespot held a poll to determine which action hero is the most popular one. In the first round, they pitted Master Chief from Halo against Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble. /b/ and /v/ from 4chan decided to reap some delicious fanboy tears and swarmed the poll, utilizing voting scripts and proxies and all that jazz. End result: Bub and Bob won over MC -> millions of Halo fans crying over YT and discussion boards.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Talk about 4chan what you want, but when they deliver they deliver.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
pokeman.png

logafun1.png

There is no god.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
We're still "investigating" wether it is an elaborate troll or if it is for real. :D

Here's the original post, sounds too much like trolling tbh.

Hello!!!
This is a brilliant new project!!!!
We are looking programmers and graphic designers in the age to 14 years.
More info and screen soon!!!!
If u want join to the project pm me or mail to pokemonNE@gmail.com
We need people who can develop a website.
Wait for next information!!!!!!

dats.jpg

:x

Radisshu

Prophet
GarfunkeL said:
Nah, Gamespot held a poll to determine which action hero is the most popular one. In the first round, they pitted Master Chief from Halo against Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble. /b/ and /v/ from 4chan decided to reap some delicious fanboy tears and swarmed the poll, utilizing voting scripts and proxies and all that jazz. End result: Bub and Bob won over MC -> millions of Halo fans crying over YT and discussion boards.

:lol:

95yhaq.jpg

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What do i have to do again to have those imageshack images displayed correctly, instead of that horrendously yellow frog?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Get referrer control if you're on firefox. Since i'm lazy I just copy the image url and open in another window.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Excidium said:
Get referrer control if you're on firefox. Since i'm lazy I just copy the image url and open in another window.

Installed. What do I need to do now? Pictures still not showing. :/

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You don't need to fuck with an addon. Just go into about:config and change network.http.sendRefererHeader to 1.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Doesn't leaving it on 1 all the time fucks up with some websites or something?
Jools said:
Excidium said:

You have to click on the icon on your toolbar to change the configuration, and then refresh the page.

Xor

Arcane
Setting it to 0 fucks with some websites. I've never had a problem with 1.

MMXI

Arcane
It's pretty easy to get it working in Opera. Just go to imageshack.us, right click on the page, Edit Site Preferences, Network, untick "send referrer information", refresh RPG Codex thread, see a giant picture of a naked tranny...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Radisshu said:
GarfunkeL said:

:lol:

95yhaq.jpg
Man, the butthurt in that video was some of the best I've ever seen. Almost as good as boilerplate's butthurt towards the Codex or Merilinda's butthurt about any game where she can't play as a female character.

ChristofferC

Magister
Jools said:
Excidium said:

Go into the settings for the addon and set the default to <Forge> or just set it to <Forge> for imageshack.

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
http://www.ripten.com/2011/07/11/think- ... ink-again/

This is just... amazing.

First, you have to buy a copy of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector’s Edition for full price. (Easy enough) $30

Then you have to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the Skyrim Official Strategy Guide for full price, no discounts allowed (not even store employees) $60 + $25

Now it gets fun:

You have to have bought Skyrim and the Strategy guide between 11/11 and 12/11 (One month window) at the same exact time and have them shown on the same receipt. (Don’t wanna lose that)

Last, but certainly not least: you have to cut off the UPC codes from all three items and mail them to Bethesda with the coupon from the anniversary edition and both of your receipts. Then, in just a few short weeks you’ll get… wait for it… a $10 Visa Gift Card!!

So, if you think buying the Oblivion collector’s edition and getting $10 off Skyrim is a good deal… think again.

In reality, you have to spend over $115 and jump through hoops to get a $10 gift card. Sweet deal..?

:retarded:

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
ChristofferC said:
Jools said:
Excidium said:

Go into the settings for the addon and set the default to <Forge> or just set it to <Forge> for imageshack.

Thanks man. That worked.

:brofist:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom