Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Nahel

Arcane
She was not even a leader. Just a powerful and cultured noblewomen with a great inheritance. And she just led to the hundred years war between France and England. But I guess Napoleon, Louis XIV and all the others are nothing compared to the power of vagina. Nobody in France even considers her one of our leader, with probably half of the population not even knowing her.
What is next? Merkel for Germany?

spectre

Arcane
If we ever get a Vatican "civilization" my bet is it'll be lead by Pope Joan.

I'd consider buying Petru dlc for Poland.
How about someone who actually took a shot at presidency? Would fit Firexis' agenda.
comment_RVUKEwTCjWD06Xabh3EscLGcpQVvSfFx.jpg

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Croatia with the current president in a swimsuit would be hilariously unexpected given how cucked Firaxis is.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
She was not even a leader. Just a powerful and cultured noblewomen with a great inheritance. And she just led to the hundred years war between France and England. But I guess Napoleon, Louis XIV and all the others are nothing compared to the power of vagina. Nobody in France even considers her one of our leader, with probably half of the population not even knowing her.

Half of France knowing her? You'd be lucky if half of France could give you the name of more than one king

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Half of France knowing her? You'd be lucky if half of France could give you the name of more than one king

You do not especially look smart either with that kind of post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom