Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Egosphere

Arcane
How do you forge sigs in the quest for Evrart? I went to my room, no prompts...nothing, I collected all the bottles tho, its much cleaner now.

Ask both women for signatures, one of them will refuse. Then interact with the envelope in your inventory and you'll have to pass a logic check ( I think? ), to figure out the loop in the legalese. Then Kim will encourage you to forge the sig, which is another check ( interfacing? )

Egosphere

Arcane
Stayed up till 3 in the morning yesterday to wrap this up. Felt quite disappointed and deflated by the time it ended, though those feelings had begun to creep in from Day 2 of my investigation. I'll prob write up a bigger post about DE later

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Is the Lonesome Long Way Home thought bugged for anyone else? It says that Speed should give you a bonus to Psyche, but I still only gives a bonus to Motorics.

Annoying to discover that it's bugged after so long.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
i really liked this game. the fact it has very little combat makes when it happens feel meaningful which makes sense in the setting. i really liked the tribunal, even the fact you can t have a perfect solution.

as far as characters go i liked many of them, only exception is our killer. but even then, the more i think, the more i change my view that he s a fitting antagonist for a drunk suicidal cop.

as far as the plot go i wish it had a bit more of a explanation about what happened with the girl ( even thou it s fine as it is ).

i've seen many arguing if this is a rpg, here and in 4chan. for me this game is the most role playing game i've played in a long time.

in the end i think it s even better than AoD which i liked a lot too. as far as modern rpgs go the only one i liked as much as this was pathfinder ( even if they are complete different experiencies )

fantastic job devs i hope it sells well so we can see more

Quillon

Arcane
How do you forge sigs in the quest for Evrart? I went to my room, no prompts...nothing, I collected all the bottles tho, its much cleaner now.
did you click on interact button in inventory on letter?

Yeah but I went for forging before talking to anyone after passing a check that revealed more on the issue, which was while interacting with the envelope probably.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
Is there a way to get 100 big ones on the first day without fucking Kim over? I took all of Evrart's bribes, picked up every bottle, and sold every item that didn't look important and ended up with 60. Had I sold everything I had on me, I would've been at around 80. Is there some money-making trick I'm missing? Well apart from going full bum and just begging random people.

Also, how do you get the password for the radio RPG? Is it tied to the stronger prybar?

yes. easiest way is to ask for the sugar momma in the boat, she'll give you the money for the rent.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
did you click on interact button in inventory on letter?

Yeah but I wen't for forging before talking to anyone after passing a check that revealed more on the issue, which was while interacting with the envelope probably.

talk with the three drunks in the village, they'll sign it and it'll count as a forgery

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is there a way to get 100 big ones on the first day without fucking Kim over? I took all of Evrart's bribes, picked up every bottle, and sold every item that didn't look important and ended up with 60. Had I sold everything I had on me, I would've been at around 80. Is there some money-making trick I'm missing? Well apart from going full bum and just begging random people.

Also, how do you get the password for the radio RPG? Is it tied to the stronger prybar?

You can strong arm the bartender to lower the price with high authority.

edit: I'm so sorry, I meant cafeteria-manager. What was I thinking.
dont be mean to garte. I mean you trashed his whole place, i would be pissed too. Abd you're a cop, so not like he can do anything.

Pigs gotta be pigs. Acab

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

You can strong arm the bartender to lower the price with high authority.

edit: I'm so sorry, I meant cafeteria-manager. What was I thinking.
dont be mean to garte. I mean you trashed his whole place, i would be pissed too. Abd you're a cop, so not like he can do anything.

Pigs gotta be pigs. Acab

You can also negotiate him down to 30 real for the night if you threaten to arrest him and then say you won’t pay for the repairs.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Does anyone know where to get more
of the anti-radiation drug, or any drug that increases psyche, really, I'm not sure if there's different kinds?
I have already bought what I could from the pawn shop.
Right-click disco.exe, Properties -> Details. Mine says Product version 2019.1.0.2698131
Thanks, but whatwith different platforms and such tracking patches/build numbers and whatnot differently, it'd be really nice to have a version number in-game that could be collectively adhered to. I have no idea why so many devs these days fuck that up - you'd think that it'd be more important than ever.

Also, version bro's.
rating_brofist.png

Last edited:
Cmon guys. Anyone else tried internalizing Actual Art Degree?

Im really pissed if this is bugged. Its been 10 mins of gameplay, and i already missed 70 fucking experience from this bug.

Is the Lonesome Long Way Home thought bugged for anyone else? It says that Speed should give you a bonus to Psyche, but I still only gives a bonus to Motorics.

Insulindian Miracle made me unable to save the game.

Seems Thought Cabinet needs some work.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

Im really pissed if this is bugged. Its been 10 mins of gameplay, and i already missed 70 fucking experience from this bug.

Insulindian Miracle made me unable to save the game.

Seems Thought Cabinet needs some work.
I'm not sure what Insulindian Miracle is or how it works or how it relates to saving the game, but on Day 2, I was unable to save my game, period.

This can be solved by always launching the game as Administrator.

Why didn't it work like that prior to Day 2? Nobody knows. But the administrator thing worked for me.

Terenty

Liturgist
Is Regular Law Official bugged too? It says it raises all skill caps by three, but my Inland Empire stays the same?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

While frustrating, this can be worked around by simply cheating. Launch up Cheat Engine, search for your current XP a few times (4 bytes) and it'll come up with 3 addresses. They're always the same, and the xp resets for each level-up. Just change it into whatever you're supposed to have.
Is Regular Law Official bugged too? It says it raises all skill caps by three, but my Inland Empire stays the same?
I can't confirm it myself, but you're not the first to mention it. I saw someone else point it out, somewhere.

v1rus

Arcane
While frustrating, this can be worked around by simply cheating. Launch up Cheat Engine, search for your current XP a few times (4 bytes) and it'll come up with 3 addresses. They're always the same, and the xp resets for each level-up. Just change it into whatever you're supposed to have.

Ty bro! Now, how does cheat engine work exactly with this game? :D I downloaded it and Im clueless :(

Il also just add 2 skill points. I stopped counting around 16th conceptualization proc, so its prolly around that number

Zer0wing

Cipher
Is it my RAM that falls apart or the unity engine is so unstable? I keep getting crashes in dialogs and checks. Very hard skill checks.

Terenty

Liturgist
I can't confirm it myself, but you're not the first to mention it. I saw someone else point it out, somewhere.

It actually says raises all learning caps to 3. I cant quite understand the wording. Does it mean if i have 2 in INT and can raise Logic max to 2 and now i can raise it to 3 or it means 2+3 = 5 ?

Parabalus

Arcane

It actually says raises all learning caps to 3. I cant quite understand the wording. Does it mean if i have 2 in INT and can raise Logic max to 2 and now i can raise it to 3 or it means 2+3 = 5 ?

Raised to 3.

You can also use drugs which temp raise stats, but if you spend skill points you'll retain those over the cap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom