Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
go create a character and tell me again you have those informations. please do. i don't need them when the choices have been already made, i need them before. even more concentric retardation from derek smart jr.

Did you know that statistically speaking, you are more likely to be bashed to death by another gay man, in a gay bar or bathhouse ... than you are by a supposed "homophobe" or "bigot?" It's other gay men you have to fear the most as those most likely to prey on because you are gay.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
The game is shit.

Before the first "release"month was over, I confirmed the stupid vitality drain. Didn't drain by "vitality" amount, it drained a percentage of vitality. Always drained the same, no matter how much you had.

Among other stupid shit like weapons DBed as doing no damage, Armor no one could wear because it was not classified as armor.

Lots of stupid shit like that. LOTS!

Keep sucking Cleve's dick, decliners.

Zep--

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
The game is shit.

Before the first "release"month was over, I confirmed the stupid vitality drain. Didn't drain by "vitality" amount, it drained a percentage of vitality. Always drained the same, no matter how much you had.

Among other stupid shit like weapons DBed as doing no damage, Armor no one could wear because it was not classified as armor.

Lots of stupid shit like that. LOTS!

Keep sucking Cleve's dick, decliners.

Zep--

You seem upset.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
you know so many things on gays and showering with dads, you truly an expert on the field, i wonder why...

go create a character and tell me again you have those informations

I already said they aren't there during chargen.

I also said they are in the manual.
then thank you for confirming my words.

Did you just post a bad review based on your unbelievable retardation? Instead of simply getting a refund and going away? You are the reason Sam Cohen invented the neutron bomb. Your quasi-autistic ramblings didn't belong up there but you just can't accept defeat, can you? Truth is, you are not bright enough to play this game and enjoy it. Grimoire does not have a modern UI but it is hardly inaccessible to people who have played classic RPGs going back over the past 30 years. You're a newb and you made a review about your own crippling autism. Now we will have to wait for a couple more sane people to post reviews of the actual game to suppress your rambling gibberish. Grimoire was almost positive but then a 'tard like yourself wanders in and spews his pablum all over the game page. If I could I would give you a refund and then block you from the page altogether on Steam. You are an undesirable but you cannot take a hint.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
559.png

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Checking this fellow's other steam revios, he sure has some freaking issues.

CIv5 vanilla is a horrible game with no reason to exist.
Civ5 with both expansions and a truckload of mandatory mods is a decent grand strategy, with countless flaws and oversights and unresolved issues, but sort of acceptable to waste time with. Its total conversions are lucklustre.

Not Recommended
254.4 hrs on record (191.3 hrs at review time)

Unbelievable. I spent the last 24 hours downloading this (Secret World Legends) but it downloaded the previous game instead. Which is a much better game anyway but it's going to die soon. The same fate I wish to this abomination.

Not Recommended
511.2 hrs on record (148.1 hrs at review time)

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Looks like someone is doing a proper recorded playthrough of the game. Nice to see exposure leaking out for Grimoire, and from what I can tell his reaction is just taking it in stride and enjoying it instead of a whiny casual trying to hate the game.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Watching this video makes me think that the smooth turning should be turned off by default.

biggestboss

Liturgist
I should really put in the effort to start a new playthrough to check out all the new changes Cleve's put in since release. Also, I believe I have the best Grimoire review on Steam:
d7OkIbS.png

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I've come around on some things in the game.
-Smooth turning once you get used to it is nice looking, the movement that really can end up confusing me sometimes is the side strafing
-Rust magic/acid equipment destruction is an a-hole feature for enemies to have, but it adds more variety besides status conditions and creates another hazard that you can uniquely think of ways to mitigate.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I still haven't received my 2012 indiegogo campaign backer rewards

Yearly reminder that Cleve is a scammer.

See you Next year!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom