Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Prime Junta

and goths.

Are there even any goths left that aren't burnt-out 45+ year old Cure fans?
I have never seen a goth in real life.

They're bad news, man.

6-germany-1-f.jpg

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
I have never seen a goth in real life.

Makes sense. In Bulgaria during the goth golden era you had more serious problems to think about, after communism collapse. You see these fads are the wealthy man's disease. You know, goths, emos, gay activism, orgies, cuckoldry, isometric crpgs, writing on the codex, all these things require time, money, and boredom, and people who need to work in order to eat don't have time for this shit.

I don't meet goths in real life often either these days. They still exist but their golden age is over, now they are likely to get punched in the face and get ridiculed if they appear like that on the subway etc, so they keep to themselves more.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They still exist but their golden age is over

There was never really a golden age, there were never that many goths around ever since the 70s. But the style did became fashionable for a while around the turn of the century, so you had a lot of people who are influenced by the latest fashions to dress like that. The same (and similar) people moved to "emo" and other trends after that.

now they are likely to get punched in the face and get ridiculed if they appear like that on the subway

That doesn't happen. If anything, the subway is the place where you are most likely to meet one.

jackofshadows

Magister
I don't mind nostalgia pandering in this case but... why she is so fugly?!

Also of all possible characters to braught back they for some reason chose stronk wyman type. Just, fuck off...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom