Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Damsel went the FtM route I see

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I'm sorry, that's supposed to be Damsel? She looks like a 35-year-old alcoholic. She barely looks like the same person, let alone an aged version.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Did they actually make Damsel uglier?
The whole game is uglier than the second one lol.
I can already tell what Nosferatus gonna look like then

BtQeARP.png

Zer0wing

Cipher

I don't want to say that they padering Nostalgia with this Damsel is back but.. They're totally pandering.

Terrific looking tranny... Definitely would sma~ Wait a minute, are they for real?
It is actual Damsel and not an adoring fanboy dressing and wearing a make up like her?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
If I was less cynical I would say the folks at Hardsuit apparently forgot vampires don't age. But they really just deliberately made her uglier. Ugh.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Now, something good.
Please do not screw this game, im waiting for it lot more than for
Cyberfunk/punk shooter with bioengineering magic. Like in case of Cyberpunk im afraid it ends like
action crpg with lot of arcade fights etc. I can only wish they will be both good crpgs not graphics showcase
with lot of "coool" content for adhd teenagers.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why bring back an old character with different writers, different artists, a different director, and a different actor - and one who didn't even have a story besides "I'm a tough talking Anarch who talks tough"?

I guess I wonder how much Brian was involved in this decision. If he really had more he wanted to say with the character, I give Damsel a pass. Otherwise, I can't see this as anything other than the cheapest form of fanservice. Yo, anyone who still has a hard-on for Damsel were already going to buy the game.

EDIT: I take back everything I just said. Evidently actor Courtenay Taylor was the original Damsel and they got her back for this. A returning actor is indeed a valid reason to reprise a character. I say, "Cool." :cool:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom