Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mech

Cipher
Is this fixed yet? I am busy with D:OS 2 at the moment so I don’t really care, but haven’t been following the patch updates anymore.

vazha

Arcane
vazha Please post your Nok-Nok build. I'm curious about the AC. Thanks
How the fuck do i post the photo here
anyway, go to this link

P.s. in case you are interested what buffs does he have on:
Barkskin (BAM) Shield of Faith (Emo dwarfie) and shield (himself, as a vivi). You could pile on even more buffs on him (and with his vivi lvl s he'll be entirely self-sufficient buffer in a level or two), but this is still more than enough to render any arachnid threat useless.
htm

Last edited:

Sharpedge

Prophet
This game needs to come with a health risk warning, it is more addictive then cocaine and with the number of bugs it has it is about as unhealthy.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
anyway, go to this link

Barkskin (BAM) Shield of Faith (Emo dwarfie) and shield (himself, as a vivi). You could pile on even more buffs on him (and with his vivi lvl s he'll be entirely self-sufficient buffer in a level or two), but this is still more than enough to render any arachnid threat useless.
htm

Insane combo but your fortitude is pretty low.

vazha

Arcane
anyway, go to this link

htm

Insane combo but your fortitude is pretty low.
Nothing you can do about that (and abysmal will saves) unless you respec him. still, soon he will operate under greater invisibility, which I imagine will shield him somewhat from the sights of angry enemy mages. That is if he doesn't instagib them first. A constitution item is a must as well but I have all better ones on other chars and he has the dex +4 belt. I'm thinking about giving him his trophy goblin chieftain helm back but he just looks too damn cool with that top hat on. The biggest danger there is with nokie is that he can be so easily be turned against you enchantment spells and then you die. horribly.

Last edited:

Thonius

Arcane
Ran into the first proper bug, Ch2 - quest with loggers and dryad hopelessly broken outcomes.
I just did that quest yesterday with my second character.
I told loggers to stand down and told nymph that we will get her new trees (feather tokens). Then I used diplomacy on loggers that they need to buy them and give them to nymph. Then half of them go way. Talking to Nymph makes her release the loggers and you get XP. Talking to main logger dude then you can ask for a reward and you get more stuff and quest finished.
On my first character I used option to go into combat and killed the nymph and two loggers she had charmed
If you hug her she will give you a sweet ring. +2 If I remember correctly.

Deleted Member 16721

I love the writing for the water fey in the game. Melianse is cute. When you try to hug her she's like, "eww gross, stop, just take this ring". Haha. :)

Parabalus

Arcane
Shadenuat

Still no bullshit on the level of Viscount Smolderburn, the wisps at the Candle Island were a joke, with lower AC to boot. The 3 Owlbears were also nothing since you can spam summons at that point, unlike the 41 AC at lvl 3.

What's the next BS encounter, according to you?

That bow that you get in Troll Trouble is absolutely nuts.

Devourer of Metal, WTF :bounce:
I just got that too. Troll Trouble is the ultimate party power spike.

Get OP Ekun with his OP dog and OP shooting then give him OP bow. Everything now dies within 30 seconds of combat starting.

How long does this last?

Give Ekun 1 level of Vivi /Rogue, free 2d6.

Sneak attack in this game :)

Feels nice after NWN bombarded you with crit immune undead, justice for rogues:positive:.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Sleep at camp full of dead bodies whose items weren't taken (clearly not the work of scavangers lke the little creatures that live). Shocked that a dangerous monster uses it as a trap to lure idio9ts to sleep. LMAO the funny and best troll for this little thing is the 'reward' you get for it - measily xp and some random loser gem. :P

Reminds me of some of those one enemy on a small map fights. Some fo them give you a greta item or two. Others are WTF. :P And, the difficulty of the fight isn't always relevant to the trophy. :P

Reinhardt

Arcane

Parabalus

Arcane
unlike the 41 AC at lvl 3.
Again. You don't need to do it on lvl 3. He's not even present until YOU summon him.

Again. You don't need to play the game. It's not even present until you click on the icon.
I got it. Instead of wisp this encounter should summon 3 kobolds so player can kill them quick and at any level.

Nah, the wisp gimmick is good, but why give it higher AC than the Ch2 wisps? It just invites cheese.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Again. You don't need to do it on lvl 3. He's not even present until YOU summon him.

Again. You don't need to play the game. It's not even present until you click on the icon.
I got it. Instead of wisp this encounter should summon 3 kobolds so player can kill them quick and at any level.

Nah, the wisp gimmick is good, but why give it higher AC than the Ch2 wisps? It just invites cheese.
Because he's named wisp.

Parabalus

Arcane

Because he's named wisp.

He has more AC than a named Ch2 wisp, Duke D__, while giving less XP and loot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom