Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Yaz

Learned
Anyone can recommend any file sharing service? It's for debugging something in the game.

CHEMS

Scholar
Jonas sells them often

Where is he? I do not remember all the NPC's, and there does not seem to be wiki entry.

Yep, I know where he should be. Not there anymore.

You hoarding fishing rods? I always buy them everytime i see one for sale. You can buy them from Jonas, the hunting guy in Junkyard, you can buy several at once from the Derica at Core City, you can steal two at Camp Harthor if you sneak from the bathroom. I think i have over 20 rods, strategically placed in several parts of the game for my fishing needs. After Depot A, i had enough to make about 30 focus stims when i got to Core City. Get the fisherman perk as soon as you can. You can fish basically every fish the old man asks, except for the Ghost Face, this one can be fished in a certain water body in Core City Sewer.

CHEMS

Scholar
how do you access ray discount on jets? I could get his secret stock but jets price tag remains unchanged. Bester ?
I even boosted mercantile to 150+ on lvlup but no luck

btw I cant decide on best jet for my build since melee and ranged dont play well together. Its probably either torpedo anyway(to max melee and be able to outrun everything) or phaser

Fairly high mercantile. I have 105 and can't get the biggest discount, but i can get the second biggest one. As for the best jet, in my opinion, the Plasma Leviator with good parts is both sturdy, fast and nimble. Perfect for waging war and casting God's Fiery Punishment on savages for their dark faith.

You hoarding fishing rods? I always buy them everytime i see one for sale. You can buy them from Jonas, the hunting guy in Junkyard, you can buy several at once from the Derica at Core City, you can steal two at Camp Harthor if you sneak from the bathroom. I think i have over 20 rods, strategically placed in several parts of the game for my fishing needs. After Depot A, i had enough to make about 30 focus stims when i got to Core City. Get the fisherman perk as soon as you can. You can fish basically every fish the old man asks, except for the Ghost Face, this one can be fished in a certain water body in Core City Sewer.

I need only one fish now - Phantom Jelly. But bitch is nowhere to be found. All of the other I already have. I have gotten the fishing rod after doing Black Eels vs. Scrappers, thanks for that.

CHEMS

Scholar
I need only one fish now - Phantom Jelly. But bitch is nowhere to be found. All of the other I already have. I have gotten the fishing rod after doing Black Eels vs. Scrappers, thanks for that.

Take a train to Rail Crossing, enter the caves. You can fish Phantom Jelly there.

Yaz

Learned
I gotta say Disassemble is very useful. More so when you can't find that one part you're looking for :D.

ciox

Liturgist
Gun repair is becoming quite a chore,
That's why I put full-specced Disassemble in my every gun using build.
Mmmm I prefer this solution tbh.

SCiIwhY.png

Yaz

Learned
The combination of Psychokinesis, Electrokinesis in particular plus Thought Control and Energy Emitting Sword sounds like a Sith Lord to me :D.

You'll only have to dress in Heartbreak Serpent Set.

Parabalus

Arcane
Trying to make a good Psi-melee hybrid, having trouble deciding on some things especially my ability scores, gonna be playing on hard

Here is the build I'm thinking of at the moment, feats are not necessarily in the order I will take them https://underrail.info/build/?HgUIA...8Kdwq7CjcK9FkshwrcUZOKdjQLiorUC4qe-CuKslwHfvw

Anything I can do to improve the build?

With that much PSI you will be able to wizard sorcerer yourself out of anything, you don't really need to change anything.

I'd take Psychosis though, and def Expose Weakness so you can slice up robots, seems like the ideal use case.
Psychostatic electricity and Psycho-neural flexibility are pretty weak feats, and I'd take more TM for stasis.

5 CON is definitely a waste though, either drop it to 3 or go to 9 for SI. If you drop it to 3 and put the points in DEX you get Ripper which is great.

CHEMS

Scholar
I'm tempted to make a poisonous build with crossbow/throwing knives and hypertoxicity... But i think i'm gonna do it on Hard first, it probably will get smashed if i play on dominating. Shame we don't get poisonous melee too, would be interesting.

Yaz

Learned
You can stack so much poison damage with Hypertoxicity through caltrops. Just the simple combination of Cave Ear and Blinding goes over a 100 a turn. Killing an enemy with Fatal Throw and Premeditated Thermodynamic Destabilization can clear packs softened through caltrops and you get 20 ap back. Three-Pointer seems like it will be quite nutty in there, as well.

CHEMS

Scholar
That's the idea, but no psi. Except for TM, i don't play without it. Premeditation + Stasis combo is just too good to give up. And it would work nice with poisoned enemies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom