Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mortmal

Arcane
Meredoth in chapter 5 , do you know where is ciar ? supposed to be in the streets and he's no longer there anymore. it seems the quest is important for lich path, after upgrading the ziggurat , says to get rid of unruly advisors.
If you're in Chapter 5 it's too late. The only way to get him as your third Graveguard is to do it before you head off to the Midnight Fane late in Chapter 3.

The requirements for getting the fourth one is also kinda fucky. Not certain of all the ways, but I think you have to get captured on the way to the final dungeon of Chapter 4 for him to show up.
So , i finally start the lich ritual , the conversation is bugged and after insisting several time the option to start ritual appears . While doing the ritual , sacrifice a "love interest" that wasnt even alive nor in party then ciar (?!) and crusaders spawn, 3 mythic demons, priestress of death +crusaders . I can no longer control my main character . Now the fight is impossible , It shows how hard my necromancer was carrying the team. Worse , once downed the enemies come back to life, its bugged. I had to run toward the bottom room and rekill them for the quest to finally complete.
Lich gets a massive +16 int modifier now , but still getting exhausted.
Then later i see ciar is alive but in izz and act as if nothing happen.
I am probably missing stuff its bugged on so many levels i cant list them all.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
That’s true there’s a window where it would be tough. Don’t miss the staff in the middle room.

Desiderius

Patron
Is there any way to open this door in Horgus' manor?
npe7Fsn.png

Ive heard there is eventually, but you can DDoor fine.

Sheepherder

Augur
It looks like the most powerful single target spell is a Bolstered Magic Missile. As far as I can tell, Bolstered Spell is bugged, instead of adding whatever damage it should be adding, at level 20 it adds 60-ish per missile. And it probably works with everything else. With QA like this, who needs mythic paths?

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
It looks like the most powerful single target spell is a Bolstered Magic Missile. As far as I can tell, Bolstered Spell is bugged, instead of adding whatever damage it should be adding, at level 20 it adds 60-ish per missile. And it probably works with everything else. With QA like this, who needs mythic paths?
It's only for Magic Missile. Instead of adding +2 to each missile individually, it seems to add up the damage for the entire cast, and then adds it to the missile after. Or some other weird stuff. Any other multi-hit spell works just fine with bolster, though, so no clue what they messed up there.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
This game is cool and all but imagine if we were killing mummies and vampires instead of balors and succubi. All I'm saying is it could be better

Desiderius

Patron
Good to know Bolster is working now it wasn’t in Beta. Seems pretty good for Ember and the Snowball crowd.

Desiderius

Patron
So what’s the Dueling Sword inventory looking like up ahead?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
This game is cool and all but imagine if we were killing mummies and vampires instead of balors and succubi.
This is what - a Neutral Evil plane? AFAIK, mummies and vampires are not devils. I don't know the Planes lore about Neutral Evil; may be they are too preoccupied with themselves to participate in some grandiose schemes?

jungl

Augur
This game is cool and all but imagine if we were killing mummies and vampires instead of balors and succubi. All I'm saying is it could be better

Leave mummies alone. Mummies mythic path would of been cool. King pharaoh mummy master telling you pathfinder egyptology mumbo jumbo we wuz kangs stuff. DAS RIGHTING the demons who knows maybe seelah will approve because you possess ALL the knowledges https://youtu.be/Kv9JuePeD_w

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Lich gets a massive +16 int modifier now , but still getting exhausted.

Yep. Lichdom changes almost nothing.

Anyway, anyone here has a good tutorial on how to learn how to mod this game? Has a good modding tutorial?

I wanna create my Lich mythic path tutorial.

But would be hard to make Zacarius a vampire lord, change a bit the dialogs, give health regen and some penalties while exposed by sunlight, remove the philactery and transform in a “greater embrace”, change a bit one quest here and there and make the mod?

I never worked with mods in this game. Any good tutorial to watch?

I don't have experience with modding, only wrote some custom spells for nwn2 and never published.

Sharpedge

Prophet
Is there any way to open this door in Horgus' manor?
npe7Fsn.png
If you do Camellia's personal quest all the way to the final act, yes. You end up returning there. Not really worth it though and its better to just kill her off in my opinion.

Nope its worth it, they gave you the illusion the story was completed... more in chap 5.
I finished the entire game and the entire of that particular companion's story arc. In my opinion the ending of it isn't particularly satisfying, but completing it fits with the demon mythic path so I did it regardless. Unless you are planning to play an evil PC I would just off her at the stage of her quest when the first "reveal" happens. You do get a nice +5 rapier for returning to that door and completing her quest later on, but I really don't think that that specific rapier is worth keeping her around that long for.

Sheepherder

Augur
It looks like Sage Sorcerer provides Arcane Bloodline benefits, they just don't show up when viewing the class progression in character creation. I got the spells, the extra feats, the +2 to spell DC and the lvl 20 feat. So is the UI bugged or the class is bugged and it's not supposed to give these bonuses? Either way, saves me a Mythic Feat.

Rafidur

Learned
Lich seems bugged as shit, after picking it,

My sorcerer went from casting level 4 spells to casting level 6 spells - still kept a gigantic fuckton of casts a day - some of the spells in the lists are missing a description or are duplicates - the "repurpose" lich spell doesn't work - the gaze spell doesn't work - the skeleton champion has 10hp and only takes animal companion gear - ... etc etc

Classic owlcat, wait a year before buying this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom