Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The ugliest RPG protagonists/characters

Hagashager

Educated
any halfling characters
2441c14b5918b72caeb8584f636b65de--vintage-cartoons-the-hobbit.jpg

Well now that's just rude.

Even that bird is ashamed to be near him? Her? It? Fucking rodent teeth!!!

KILL IT!!!
I mean, consider the scale. Judging by the design, that bird is some kind of hawk or eagle. Hobbits are kid-sized. So in truth that's like a pigeon or something. I had a hawk standing on my arm at a renfair type event once. They are beautiful but, definitely bigger than that.

Hagashager

Educated
Even that bird is ashamed to be near him? Her? It? Fucking rodent teeth!!!

KILL IT!!!
I mean, consider the scale. Judging by the design, that bird is some kind of hawk or eagle. Hobbits are kid-sized. So in truth that's like a pigeon or something. I had a hawk standing on my arm at a renfair type event once. They are beautiful but, definitely bigger than that.
Actually I believe it's a raven. In the book Bilbo and Co. Befriend a flock of sentient ravens before attempting to fight Smaug. The ravens eventually serve as messengers for Thorin during the battle of five armies.

I honestly don't remember the ravens being in the Rankin Bass film though, but they must've been given that picture.

Also that ugly she-elf from DA Inquisition

In some lighting even she can look acceptable. Most of the game is less forgiving than this:

Dragon-Age-Inquisition-How-To-Romance-Sera.jpg
There's this sperg
cole-1.jpg

And this Oblivion character
NewVivienneProfile.png

And all three had the same writer. What an ugly game Inquisition was.
In the end, Cole probably had the best storyline as a companion in the game. It felt like he belonged in the world (even though his alienation due to his nature is what makes him unique).

I wish you could've bang the black lady in the game, certainly better than the other options.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Yeah, I'm used to Oblivionites being far less supermodel and more moldy potato. Unsure what's meant about the cheekbones, from Google image searching anyway. Didn't play through Inquisition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom