Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Wilhelmina is half cat person. Any mod puts spoilers I'll beat their fuckin ass. It needs to be known to non-perverts. Wilhelmina is a cat person. The game hides it. This is a new form of rape. No different than a tranny tricking a straight guy. BOOM BOOM is all I got to say. Treat them like demons.

Shrimp

Arbiter
There is no way you can 100% this game in 27hours. Moreover from what i read he removes comments pointing out bullshit.
By 27 hours I assume he meant doing main story and maybe whatever side quests you pick up while doing that.
FWIW the steam profile he links has 66 hours on the game so it's not like he did a 100% achievement completion in just 27 hours. Either way 66 hours for that still seems pretty low so I assume it's with a very goal oriented approach and minimal exploration, free roaming etc. which, if you ask me, is an essential part of the experience the game has to offer.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Wilhelmina is half cat person. Any mod puts spoilers I'll beat their fuckin ass. It needs to be known to non-perverts. Wilhelmina is a cat person. The game hides it. This is a new form of rape. No different than a tranny tricking a straight guy. BOOM BOOM is all I got to say. Treat them like demons.
and you angry because mudblood bitch tricked pure-blooded H. P. Lovecraft's Cat into relationship? understandable.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
and you angry because mudblood bitch tricked pure-blooded H. P. Lovecraft's Cat into relationship? understandable.
When he saw her penis, it triggered his trauma with the warehouse guy at his previous work place. Have some compassion.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
When he saw her penis, it triggered his trauma with the warehouse guy at his previous work place. Have some compassion.
It also gave him a hard on, triggering more self loathing and substance abuse.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It also gave him a hard on, triggering more self loathing and substance abuse.
now you, niggers, are just being mean. sdg did nothing to deserve it. yet.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
It is rape. I don't feel embarassed the least bit. Wilhelmina passes as an attractive female but it is her obligation to tell her sex partner what she really is. Same as trans folk. If they fail to do that it is legally rape and you have every right to kill the MFer, same as a woman does if she's getting raped by a man.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Don't you think it's cosmically ironic that after making an alt called "H. P. Lovecraft's Cat" you ended up getting raped by a catgirl?

Like... could it be any more perfect?

Last edited:

Shaki

Arbiter
27 hours completionist run??? LOL WHAT
cSOMc7V.png

Elttharion

Learned
There is no way you can 100% this game in 27hours. Moreover from what i read he removes comments pointing out bullshit.
He is a fraud who uses SAM to unlock achievements and blocks anyone who questions him. I heard he even used to stalk people's steam profiles and block them there.

As I explain in that video, I do not cover the 100% in the reviews specifically because they are an unreliable metric upon which no amount of proof will ever be enough (which is why we're here now). A full breakdown of achievements doesn't contribute anything to a review other than attempting to please people who will never be happy with what I have to say and means nothing to 99% of people watching. As I also explain in that video, the 100% is mostly just to get people to watch (it is not the whole point of my channel either), it has never been about showing off or focusing on the achievements for the above stated reasons, especially since as you and others have stated here achievements are an unreliable metric. I would prefer to let the reviews speak for themselves, especially when it is only incredibly small percentage of people who care about the 100% aspect to begin with. My reviews can get hundreds of thousand of views and all have a 98%+ like to dislike ratio as well, most people simply do not care and adding a huge amount of work that would likely add probably 10-20mins to a video that most of the people watching don't care about is simply a waste of time and would actively hurt my metrics. Which would actually prevent from keeping my current pace.
On days I have my son he usually plays games with me or is in the same room and sometimes my mother spends time with him and I have a dedicated four hour period a week where he and I go do stuff outside together which is about the only time I leave the house. I do not have friends, I do not go out, I play games to grow this channel and that means doing this almost all day everyday.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
He is a fraud who uses SAM to unlock achievements and blocks anyone who questions him. I heard he even used to stalk people's steam profiles and block them there.

As I explain in that video, I do not cover the 100% in the reviews specifically because they are an unreliable metric upon which no amount of proof will ever be enough (which is why we're here now). A full breakdown of achievements doesn't contribute anything to a review other than attempting to please people who will never be happy with what I have to say and means nothing to 99% of people watching. As I also explain in that video, the 100% is mostly just to get people to watch (it is not the whole point of my channel either), it has never been about showing off or focusing on the achievements for the above stated reasons, especially since as you and others have stated here achievements are an unreliable metric. I would prefer to let the reviews speak for themselves, especially when it is only incredibly small percentage of people who care about the 100% aspect to begin with. My reviews can get hundreds of thousand of views and all have a 98%+ like to dislike ratio as well, most people simply do not care and adding a huge amount of work that would likely add probably 10-20mins to a video that most of the people watching don't care about is simply a waste of time and would actively hurt my metrics. Which would actually prevent from keeping my current pace.
On days I have my son he usually plays games with me or is in the same room and sometimes my mother spends time with him and I have a dedicated four hour period a week where he and I go do stuff outside together which is about the only time I leave the house. I do not have friends, I do not go out, I play games to grow this channel and that means doing this almost all day everyday.
Do you have any source for the SAM thing? Or these quotes? Just curious.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron

Father of the year, his son will grow up resenting video games and do something useful with his life. :hero:

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
This game truly is one of the most beautiful looking games out there.

52 hours in. Still feeling not one bit of fatigue yet. Also, teaching your pawns to do specific stuff on certain monsters is super fun!

fizzelopeguss

Arcane

Someone who puts out that many videos and no life's that many games can't possibly enjoy any of them.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I am a rape victim. Nobody can say otherwise. There were never hints about her being a catperson you cunts. I'll fight everything at the same time fuckin bring it bitches I'll turn your cocks into mulch. With a machine, not my mouth pussy ass MFers

ZACKIE

Educated
Another RPG dumbed down for casual audiences, i loved the retarded stat distribution in the original and how op you could become if you knew which classes to pick first.

Elttharion

Learned

Do you have any source for the SAM thing? Or these quotes? Just curious.
The quotes

Source

No hard evidence for SAM since he would need to admit using it but he had achievements that were bugged on Wartales, Atomic Hearts and other games.

Source

His steam profile is also pretty shady. He completed a dozen story related achievements on The Witcher 3 at the same time. Even if he played the game offline he already had the 'finish the game' achiev before unlocking the others. Etc

Perkel

Arcane
I must say that after initial buttpain when it comes to performance and how ugly parts of first area looks like graphics in this game started to grow on me, especially with raytracing. Game is incredibly heavy and for some reason assets its uses are all "muddy looking" but if you get close to them they are in fact high quality.

Then there is the lighting. With proper GI especially second kingdom looks just stunning at times. HDR implementation is also one of the best i have ever seen so far. Usually you don't "see" it but when you see direct sunlight hit rocks you can "feel" how hot sun is with HDR. Couple that with proper volumetric lighting and voila:

image.png

Performance wise I use DLSS3 to FSR frame gen mod and puredark DLSS3 mod and i get around 80 frames in cities (though with stutter) and locked 100fps outside of cities at 4k. Without those two mods only 30-40 in cities and 70ish outside.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom