Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Sacibengala

Prophet
They already gave outerworlds a long time ago for free. I was surprised that I got it the first time, didn't played and forgot completely about it.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I wonder how many free EPIC games I have. I don't recall how to check. Fo you have to have some EPIC program on your computer?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I wonder how many free EPIC games I have. I don't recall how to check. Fo you have to have some EPIC program on your computer?

If you don't want to install the Epic app, you can log in from your browser if you want to check your games owned. It's in your account details section.

Lhynn

Arcane

I have to wonder how it is possible that epic games gives one or two free games a week maybe, and Ive never had even the slightest impulse to play ANY of them. Its like a selection of the shittiest garbage that nobody should ever play.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
If you have a linux box, Heroic Games Launcher works as a front end for Epic, Amazon, and GOG. You can filter games by which site you have them on. I never touched Epic Games Store until I discovered that launcher.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I'm a microsoft fag so no penguin time for me. Good to know though if I ever decide to actually launch a game from EPIC. Thanks.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
so when do u guys think we will actually get new info on outer worlds 2? like actual gameplay n shit? summer? I guess.

its been years and nothing other than the decent trailer

Krivol

Magister
Hopefully never.
This. They are saying how big and successful OS was, but honestly:
- it was for free on Gamepass
- big price cut short after the release
- (a bad) remake done a year later?
- now free on Epic (Microsoft didn't give a fuck? so it's not a gamepass seller?)

Roguey will tell us all how good sales were, but it just doesn't look like it.

OTOH Thi5f... ee... T5ief, hm... 5hief... Thie5. This is going to happen XD

Bulo

Scholar
Suspect they'll have another PoE situation on their hands (First game sells reasonably well, second game fails due to lost interest)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom