Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Fuck you XenForo, fuck you

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: RPG Codex

Oh, it's a brand new world they said. One where add-ons don't interfere with upgrades any more they said. Everything is hooks and shit that can be easily disabled they said. If something fails, it will fail nicely they said.

Uh oh, your upgrade to 1.2.0 has failed!

The following elements of the database are incorrect:

Column xf_forum_watch.node_id missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.notify_on missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.send_alert missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.send_email missing.
This is likely caused by an add-on conflict. You may need to restore a backup, remove the offending add-on data from the database, and retry the upgrade. Contact support if you are not sure how to proceed.​

Remove the offending add-on data from the database?

... now which "offending add-on" would that be?

You mean I get to keep re-installing backups, uninstalling mods and re-trying the upgrade until it works? Oh boy!

UPDATE: Yeah... I'm gonna re-do the entire Codex forum template later. For now, enjoy default.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I didn't restore from a backup, I just nixed the table in question and manually ran the SQL code to re-create it properly.

I've done a hard unsintall of every mod we had in the process though (Tapatalk was spitting out errors about an array) and will re-install the ones that work with 1.2. 1.2 Has features some of the mods had, so some of them shouldn't be necessary.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
good_job1.gif

the reply options were uninstalled so take this instead

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Dammit Codex if I wanted to experience blinding light I would leave my basement once in awhile.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Please make everything dark blue again. If I'd want light and sun and all that boring normal shit humans enjoy instead of RPG's, I'd just go outside.

roll-a-die

Magister
Wow, Xenforo prisonrapes peoples eyes with their standard layout don't they. Maybe it's just cause it's midnight.

titus

Arcane
Patron
Stop messing with the forums, dammit!
Or at least add a dark theme to it...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom