Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ad Banners - About & Problem Reports

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Ok, that's an error with that banner, can you get the landing url of the banner so I can disable it?

Twiglard can you add some code to the alerts dropdown so that ads can't clip through?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Taluntain its clipping through the ratings now Twiglard you done fucked up

IMG_0680.png

IMG_0679.jpeg

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I have to literally click the X like 3 times before I can even close the ratings box as it keeps taking me to the link Twiglard

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Taluntain I’m still getting optima batteries and it clips through notifications if you’re in the middle of the page.

Can you delete this fucking ad damn

Twiglard

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Can you delete this fucking ad damn
If you can inspect the page and figure out the .css properties of the ad, then I'll try doing something about it.
How do I inspect the page again? I remember attempting to do it on Roblox back when I was a little kid to get free money and kewl hats.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Is this still an issue? I only got internet back today after having my house flooded.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was reading the BG3 thread on my phone, and every time I switched to a new page, the Twitch ad would pop up. Mandatory 15 second wait to click it away.

Had to move my lazy bum to the computer chair, to browse ad free.

Just remove the shit. It's poison. It's embarrassing.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Just sayin', looks out of order, but whatever I'm back on world of tanks it seems so all good :kingcomrade:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom