Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Adam Brennecke Talks Project Eternity at Sorcerer's Place

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ToEE's pathfinding was fine from what I remember. I don't remember raging over it as much as I do over the IE games.

Cynic

Arcane
ToEE's pathfinding was fine from what I remember. I don't remember raging over it as much as I do over the IE games.

It was not so good...it was easy for your bros to just get stuck and not move, but the best thing about it, was it didn't have "You must gather your party before venturing forth" so if one bro exited, the others were just teleported there. There was a weird bug as well where characters would only move like a few steps at a time and then stop.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
ToEE's pathfinding was total shit.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/toee-pathfinding-sucks-ass.54042/
http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9638
2i77iir.png

Lesi tellin' it like it is as always. :3

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hey denizsi, you should tone it down a bit. You've made it a bit too easy to dig up your personal details, one of those days you piss of someone enough and they'll fuck you up good. You don't want to wake up one morning with Jaesun's king cobra crawling up your brownstar, now do you?​
r00fles!​

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Hey denizsi, you should tone it down a bit. You've made it a bit too easy to dig up your personal details, one of those days you piss of someone enough and they'll fuck you up good. You don't want to wake up one morning with Jaesun's king cobra crawling up your brownstar, now do you?​
r00fles!"​
O RLY? I have fukkin' annoyed the shit out of epople who can't stand diffeirng opinions and have given out address and real lifee facts yet I've seen no Codexer or some other internet loser fuck me up in real life. And, it's not like I'm so big scary dude in real life. FFS​

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
O RLY? I have fukkin' annoyed the shit out of epople who can't stand diffeirng opinions and have given out address and real lifee facts yet I've seen no Codexer or some other internet loser fuck me up in real life. And, it's not like I'm so big scary dude in real life. FFS

This place is full of creeps, you can never know what lengths they'd be willing to go. Just look at Roguey.

Or that pizza ordering guy, whoever that was. Plenty of examples.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
O RLY? I have fukkin' annoyed the shit out of epople who can't stand diffeirng opinions and have given out address and real lifee facts yet I've seen no Codexer or some other internet loser fuck me up in real life. And, it's not like I'm so big scary dude in real life. FFS

Don't be so hasty. If I knew where you lived I'd find you and break your fat little fingers until you learned how to type a fucking sentence properly.

Unwanted

HardDeck

Dumbfuck!!
Anyone can summarize in a few sentences why Retard of the story is on a crusade against PE? Did he get buttfucked by obsidianities? Or maybe he is the guy that got told by MCA on one of the panels and is now on a personal vendetta?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
First, look under his avatar. Second, he did this all throughout WL2's kickstarter campaign as well.

EG

Nullified
Anyone can summarize in a few sentences why Retard of the story is on a crusade against PE? Did he get buttfucked by obsidianities? Or maybe he is the guy that got told by MCA on one of the panels and is now on a personal vendetta?

Against? No, this is how the fellow shows support of a project.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"I have fukkin' annoyed the shit out of epople who can't stand diffeirng opinions and have given out address and real lifee facts yet I've seen no Codexer or some other internet loser fuck me up in real life."

Didn't you go nuts and spam Site Feedback for weeks because someone presumably from here kept sending threatening messages to your friends/family?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Can someone explain to Roguey why he's an idiot? I don't have time for that shit as I got some hockey to play.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Volourn is the broken Bethesda AI of this (and every other) forum. I picture him randomly getting up from his chair and leaning over a table to look blankly at some corner of a wall while I steal everything from his store and reverse pickpocket him with various poisons. At some point he screams at somebody else in the room "Hey, you gogning to by soemthng?" and then succumbs to the inevitable HP drain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom