Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Arcanum Multiverse Edition

kasapnecmi

Literate
I've tried the latest patch and yes I can finally complete the Butcher of Stillwater quest. Thanks a lot for this Macbeth.

My evil mage is back in business

Macbeth

Scholar
Updates (1-4) for version 1.4.0.x are installed automatically when you start the game. It's like hotfixes. You don't need to start a new game.
Now we're working on RePack version 1.4.1.0. Some maps will be changed, so you have to start a new game.
New RePack will be in the torrent when it will be done.

Macbeth, you released a lot of updates in a really little time.

1) Eta for new version?
2) Are you planning to add any new tweaks (eg. disable random encounters)?
3) Did you bother the head of the project with effect.mes? I take it can't be altered the way I would like? I will just bothering you with this if it is impossible (had to try one last time)

Last edited:
1) I meant when you are going to release it. You released many updates in little time
3) I want to change vendigroth's blessing to give me only points.

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
thing that bugged me in the passed btw was that Pete stringy stats were lower than that of it companion crew. not really a bug, but found the weird that the boss was the weakest. how do you see this?

deama

Prophet
Macbeth, how possible would it be to add an option to remove HP increasing per level? So that HP stat is only based on CON or the amount of points you directly put into it? Will this change affect enemies or would you need to alter their HP pools by hand?

Macbeth

Scholar
Macbeth, how possible would it be to add an option to remove HP increasing per level? So that HP stat is only based on CON or the amount of points you directly put into it? Will this change affect enemies or would you need to alter their HP pools by hand?
It is sewn into exe-file (inside it). We'd prefer not to touch it.
Anyway in every RPG HP increases with level. I wonder why do you want to change the classics?

deama

Prophet
It is sewn into exe-file (inside it). We'd prefer not to touch it.
Anyway in every RPG HP increases with level. I wonder why do you want to change the classics?
I don't really like the idea cause it leads to hp bloat. So if you changed it would it affect only the player character or the enemies too?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Picked combat monk Half Ogre.

QAOaxvP.png

I gave the man 10 gold coins and everyone hates me, including the chicken. :lol:

cJIVadI.png

Reloaded and the bug can't be reproduced. Not sure what happened.

Modron

Arcane
Individual races have different reaction modifiers to the various races it's possible to have a low enough reaction that certain people will just attack you on site, smoking jackets are a necessity for uggos.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hey, hey. I know 2+2 = 4 ok.
But this action is supposed to give +3 disposition from giving 10 gold.
I tried it from a reload and it went properly this time.

From Virgil's 62 (Courteous) and BECAME -1753818145 (Hatred) must be some kind of glitch. Like I said, I cannot recreate it after reloading.

Black

Arcane
Makes sense, if you give beggars money they will just multiply and nobody wants that.

Macbeth

Scholar
Yes, we saw this also. And also we cannot reproduced such bug.
Update 5 is almost ready. We're looking for more stuff to fix.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom