Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you anti-DarkUnderlord? Do you consider yourself an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

Are you an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

• I actively oppose DarkUnderlord at all possible times

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • I secretly oppose DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I oppose DarkUnderlord but haven't done anything about it

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I am pro-DarkUnderlord

Votes: 56 37.6%
  • I'm more in favour of DarkUnderlord than I am against him but that doesn't mean I'm a fan

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I am ambivalent / sitting on the fence when it comes to DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I'm concerned about DarkUnderlord's mental health

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Does KingComrade know about this?

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Mossad I mean Infinitron

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Australia I mean DarkUnderlord

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • I'm genuinely concerned about what's going on

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters

mondblut

Arcane
Infinitron made DU an offer he cannot refuse on behalf of obshidian money?

Sarathiour

Cipher
I'm against DarkUnderlord, because I believe his childish and cavalier approach to the degeneracy that eats at the heart oh this place is to be not only his undoing, but also the undoing of the freedoms we've been able to enjoy so far. I'm of course talking about homophobia and unchallenged terrorist worship.

And, of course, I put more blame on Crispy in this. Infinitron was a lightly gleaming beacon of hope, but he seems to have found himself stuck in an unending loop of posting worthless Pentiment articles, so that light will soon be gone.
Islam is right about you

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Voted 'concerned for his health', because i am. Staring down the shitter for 20 years warps a man; plus, comes the day when the shitter stares back ^^

May he find the courage to keep this going for another 20, may he someday get the motivation or time to be more active again.
More active, as it's his gradual disengagement that's been the prominent factor for certain things 'round here.

All hail DarkUnderlord without him, where the fuck would we be able to post today.
May your janitor's throne always smell as it does now. Let no fungus deter you!

:love:

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
It's time for a census on this important topic. Votes are private to protect users from reprisals (not that there would be any, but posters who dislike me might not believe that).

Note: Selecting the "No" option doesn't have to mean that you're pro-DarkUnderlord. The question is whether you dislike me enough to consider yourself an "anti-DarkUnderlord activist" on this forum.
1671413553518.png

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Nikt don't be shy to have a chat with me; this is the second time i speak kindly about DU and get a cuck rating from you.
Am legitimately wondering if you know who i am, how long i've been here, why i'm so positively disposed towards DU or if that's just how you tick, go "anti" on everything, out of principle or something.

'Cause if you had a problem with DU, as in the actual person, you wouldn't have remained here now would you.
Give me your view. This one's simple for me, being the only forum i can stomach at my age, so there you go, am actually grateful.
(also your profile's private, what a coincidence; wondering how long you've been here)

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Nikt don't be shy to have a chat with me; this is the second time i speak kindly about DU and get a cuck rating from you.
Am legitimately wondering if you know who i am, how long i've been here, why i'm so positively disposed towards DU or if that's just how you tick, go "anti" on everything, out of principle or something.

'Cause if you had a problem with DU, as in the actual person, you wouldn't have remained here now would you.
Give me your view. This one's simple for me, being the only forum i can stomach at my age, so there you go, am actually grateful.
(also your profile's private, what a coincidence; wondering how long you've been here)
Don't know who this Nikt guy is but I'll give you my view. Anyone who idealizes anyone they don't personally know is a fucking loser, and DU has constantly shown that he has no morals or scruples, and makes this shit up as he goes. He is swayed easily by his mods because he doesn't want to cause drama between them, probably because they're free labor and he knows he can't run shit without them, while also attempting to cause drama among regular posters. He's a cuck to his mod team, and you're cucking yourself out to him. This makes you a double cuck. Pick your idols better faggot. Fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
DarkUnderlord may be a trickster god but he is our trickster god. The codex would not be the same without his slighly erratic leadership :salute:

LostHisMarbles

Learned
erratic leadership

There's nothing erratic about it, it being why i occasionally bitch about it.
Absolutely not erratic. It has a certain logic -which you appear to have missed, so think panem et circenses, be it in regard to buttans, trolling or temp bans-, but as time has proven beyond doubt it's been a detrimental one.
In terms of quality anyway; if quantity, aka forum longevity was our sole criteria, one could just as well say it's proven to be a very sound one.

Unwanted

†††

Patron

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.
Don't know about polish, but he's a faggot, confirmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom