Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you anti-DarkUnderlord? Do you consider yourself an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

Are you an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

• I actively oppose DarkUnderlord at all possible times

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • I secretly oppose DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I oppose DarkUnderlord but haven't done anything about it

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I am pro-DarkUnderlord

Votes: 56 37.6%
  • I'm more in favour of DarkUnderlord than I am against him but that doesn't mean I'm a fan

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I am ambivalent / sitting on the fence when it comes to DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I'm concerned about DarkUnderlord's mental health

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Does KingComrade know about this?

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Mossad I mean Infinitron

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Australia I mean DarkUnderlord

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • I'm genuinely concerned about what's going on

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Why are some users so desperate to police how others use the site's features? Will you come for my buttons next?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
We're not policing how others use the site features, we're only policing the site features themselves. Once the site features have been sufficiently policed, you can keep on using them however you wish. :salute:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The real pansies are the ones that ignore you but still read your messages, and then shit talk from behind the feature. People like Fedora Master and aweigh .

If you want to ignore someone then you're signing up to not interact with them. Don't be a faggot and use the ignore feature as a one way feature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom