Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you anti-DarkUnderlord? Do you consider yourself an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

Are you an anti-DarkUnderlord user?

• I actively oppose DarkUnderlord at all possible times

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • I secretly oppose DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I oppose DarkUnderlord but haven't done anything about it

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I am pro-DarkUnderlord

Votes: 56 37.6%
  • I'm more in favour of DarkUnderlord than I am against him but that doesn't mean I'm a fan

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I am ambivalent / sitting on the fence when it comes to DarkUnderlord

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I'm concerned about DarkUnderlord's mental health

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Does KingComrade know about this?

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Mossad I mean Infinitron

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • If DarkUnderlord and Infinitron were in a fight, my money would be on Australia I mean DarkUnderlord

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • I'm genuinely concerned about what's going on

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters

Vlajdermen

Arcane
62ScQej.png

Nigger

Educated
downunderlord aboard the uss rpgcodex polling the staff if they're still okay after ten years of insanity

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
i have tried to select all choices, but limit was three votes . then tried to select 2 opposite choices, but ambivalent option was there meaning it would just mean that. now i chose not to vote, but kingcomrade.... DU grasp is inescapable. beware guys

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Oh, zombra is another one of those ignorista attention whores.

Why not limit the ignore list to a reasonable number, like max 10 ignores? Imagine the colossal butthurt it would cause from some of the most insane and autistic people here. Huge missed opportunity.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why not limit the ignore list to a reasonable number, like max 10 ignores? Imagine the colossal butthurt it would cause from some of the most insane and autistic people here. Huge missed opportunity.
Not sure what you mean. You clearly support the idea and follow it, so I don't think it'd cause the most insane and autistic people any butthurt at all. On the other hand, imagine the colossal butthurt it would cause some of the most insane and autistic people here (like you) if you just minded your own business and stopped crying about how people who don't want to read your tripe can simply opt out.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Not sure what you mean. You clearly support the idea and follow it, so I don't think it'd cause the most insane and autistic people any butthurt at all
Am I multiple people? No? Then your little jab doesn't really work, does it, fuckface?

This is why you're a mediocreposter.

mediocrepoet

Patron
Not sure what you mean. You clearly support the idea and follow it, so I don't think it'd cause the most insane and autistic people any butthurt at all
Am I multiple people? No? Then your little jab doesn't really work, does it, fuckface?

This is why you're a mediocreposter.
And you didn't have enough intellect to follow a three line post. Not that anyone's surprised, Sybil.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
people who don't want to read your tripe can simply opt out.

Our scientists have been hard at work for centuries, but they've finally been able to create something to protect your sensitive friends.
Be careful, it's hard to find.

image.png

mediocrepoet

Patron
people who don't want to read your tripe can simply opt out.

Our scientists have been hard at work for centuries, but they've finally been able to create something to protect your sensitive friends.
Be careful, it's hard to find.

image.png
Oh no, someone wants to use a feature to not have to bother with scrolling. What will I do, when someone I don't know and will never meet won't read my brilliance? Toughen up, snowflake.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Oh no, someone wants to use a feature to not have to bother with scrolling. What will I do, when someone I don't know and will never meet won't read my brilliance?

Wrong once again.
I actually don't want Zombie reading my posts, because he might be infected with brilliance.

That's not the point, but I can understand such high discourse can fly over the head of a rabid leftist.

Toughen up, snowflake.

I have zero ignores and zero negative ratings. You're not winning. I am the final boss. Better luck with Steam reviews.

mediocrepoet

Patron
Oh no, someone wants to use a feature to not have to bother with scrolling. What will I do, when someone I don't know and will never meet won't read my brilliance?

Wrong once again.
I actually don't want Zombie reading my posts, because he might be infected with brilliance.

That's not the point, but I can understand such high discourse can fly over the head of a rabid leftist.

Toughen up, snowflake.

I have zero ignores and zero negative ratings. You're not winning. I am the final boss. Better luck with Steam reviews.
I wasn't aware we were competing. What is it you think is the conflict? You guys simply seem to be upset that there's a list showing that people won't read your* stuff instead of simply scrolling by so as to preserve your fee-fees. Cry more, etc.

* Generic you, since you seem to not understand the concept. I don't particularly care what your specific ignore list is, I have better things to do with my time.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What will I do, when someone I don't know and will never meet won't read my brilliance?
Ping me when you get the answer to this will ya? Then we can probably solve the riddle about that tree falling in the forest or whatever.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
mediocreposter REALLY feels the need to defend the ignore function from any restrictions, even though he himself barely uses it.
rating_retarded.png

How very mediocre!

mediocrepoet

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom