Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Are you going to play Torment?

Are you going to play Torment?

• Yes, this is my most anticipated game!

• Yes, I'm not a big fan, but I'm moderately interested.

• Not sure, maybe.

• No, because the latest news (console release, Codex blacklisting, HP pool etc) pissed me off.

• No, never cared about the game.

Results are only viewable after voting.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
OnTheEdge.png

Atchodas

Augur
Edgy or not after pathetic failure that was Wasteland 2 , and all that shit we can see about torment , playing this consolized sjw turd would be insult to myself , now fuck off and go back to playing fallout 4 you glorious codexers

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Probably for 10 minutes until I can tell it will be as bad as expected.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I intended to make a day 1 purchase of Numenera until the kerfuffle over the cancelled Gamescom interview, the attempt to blame Infinitron for supposedly leaking information, and the controversy over Brother None.

Oddly enough, this isn't an option in the poll. :M

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I intended to make a day 1 purchase of Numenera until the kerfuffle over the cancelled Gamescom interview, the attempt to blame Infinitron for supposedly leaking information, and the controversy over Brother None.

Oddly enough, this isn't an option in the poll. :M
This is the option for you:
"No, because the latest news (console release, HP pool etc) pissed me off."

Sorry, forgot to mention the appointment cancellation among the "latest news".

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, all recent news were disappointing. Unless Roxor writes a very positive review, in which case I'll give it a try.

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik
I donated 130$, of course I'll be playing! About recent events... I don't give a shit. The game will be good or bad of not so bad no matter "consolisation" or other dick moves.

Space Insect

Arcane
I'm out of the loop. Can someone explain the HP Pool thing?

Just ask the Game Analists. I would summon him, but I don't want to be blamed when he gets a heart attack.

Otherwise, I plan to probably buy it for a major discount eventually if the Codex is positive.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Are you going to play Torment?

Probably not. I don't like even PS:T much, so I have very little interest in a nostalgia-driven follow-up by inEptile. Wasteland 2 was shit and the company sucks but I wouldn't have cared much anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom