Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

Spazmo

Erudite
Naked_Lunch said:

Hardly. Obsidian's forums were already as stupid as the Interplay boards they are a reincarnation of, but then they added hordes of retarded KOTOR/Star Wars fanboys on top. There's a solid candidate for a fucking stupid forum.

Jason

chasing a bee
snakeman.gif
icon_pelvic_thrust2.gif

Maybe they would be better off at DAC.

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
Sol Invictus said:
Double posting is elite, Seven. I had to prove how elite I was on the DAC forums once, so I 'double' posted 29 times over the span of 2 pages!

PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING THIS MAN BACK!!!

Rhombus

Liturgist
Spazmo said:
Just go ahead and post the avatar you would have if we let you. I suspect it will argue our case for us.

I want this one..

rhombus_avatar.jpg

since it's how the guy I stole my name from look like.. is it gay VD?..

Even so I think the Fallout heads could/should be added to the avatar gallery anyways..
(they aren't right?.. haven't checked it in awhile and I don't remember them being there)

I could make small versions, like the above, of them if you guys like.. have most of them on my comp somewhere, both from FO1 and 2..

That way I could have it without it being a custom avatar.. huh?!..

onerobot

Scholar
I propose that you double it and respond to everything with "lol" or "you are ghey". It's the way of the internet, aftter all.

Zomg

Arbiter
Anyone know how to rip the sprites out of X-Com without having to actually get in-game screenies? I found a ripper tool from somewhere on the internet but I think it only works a couple of service packs ago.

Hazelnut

Erudite
onerobot said:
I propose that you double it and respond to everything with "lol" or "you are ghey". It's the way of the internet, aftter all.

Did you just suggest that we should all do STUPID SHIT just because most people on the internet do STUPID SHIT? Just checking.

Baaa.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I elect that he abuse the signature feature by doing this:

D
O
N
'
T

R
E
A
D

M
Y

P
O
S
T
S

don_tomaso

Liturgist
"Anyone know how to rip the sprites out of X-Com without having to actually get in-game screenies? I found a ripper tool from somewhere on the internet but I think it only works a couple of service packs ago"

Hm I have a ripper tool , its for Fallout, JA2 and UFO/X-com.. Havent tried it on x-com though, but its supposed to work..

download:
http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/12f93b05ad/

Ibis

Novice
fallout ranger said:
Fuck you.(to vault dweller)

Now that's not nice atall ... Vault Dweller was the very nice person who gave me this link where you can request a custom avatar.

So - - - I am cordially asking for this one:

Geonoxswateribis.jpg

Resize it as neccessary if you decide to acceopt it as my Avatar. It is a painting by a Dutch friend of mine called Gift of the Ocean. I think the colors go exceptionally well here .. I love the board colors by the way. So easy on the eyes and Il love blue anyway. Guess you can tell by my two avatar choices here.
I like this gallery avvy, but I think it looks like she might have blonde hair with dark hair roots ... don't want to look like Carrie on Sex n the City. (Oops ... I am expressing personal personality traits again .. SORRY! Got yelled at for that already.)

Any way you decide it is okay with me. Thanks in advance. I really like it here .. so do some other FarFallen teammates of mine, although it was a rather rude awakening the way we were Google-summoned here, so to speak. But it is a very stimulating if not controversial atmosphere and we have learned alot from you all ... so thanx again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom