Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

Ibis

Novice
teheheee ... hmmm. A bit bright isn't it? I made it in Paint program. That's why. Well, let me try dulling it a bit and resizing too.

Just realized .. this one of a Cedra is probably better - bluer and easier on the eyes:

AvvyCedra.jpg

Tried to tame this winged messenger colors down some:
Avvywingedmessenger.jpg

Your decision - if either - but I now like the Cedra better.

give her the second one, VD. DO IT, DO ITTTT. I want to get zapped by pretty colors everytime I open up the RPG codex.

Lumpy

Arcane
Ibis - he was JOKING.
If you get a custom avatar, it will be a "Farfallen studios" avatar.

Twinfalls

Erudite
He means the picture of a young woman with a rhinoceros horn on her ear taking a pee whilst happy pink ectoplasm cavorts behind her and a mysterious fluid gushes through a grate in the wall.

Ibis

Novice
Oh you like that one too huh PinkFalls? Sry, I mean TwinFalls. Great. I like the other better.

Well, an official FarFallen Studios would probably be better then.

I will go design one and get approval from the rest at FF Studios. Thanx.

Ibis

Novice
Now seriously I have this for a FarFallen Avvy ...

FarFallensAvatar.jpg

ps-what does happen to ppl who complain about Oblivion at TES? I've never seen anyone do it - do they get deleted or something?

Jason

chasing a bee
Yes, I agree. This is what I want my custom avatar to be:

193121575_f045ebf413_o.jpg

I request that a mod or admin please take care of this as soon as possible. Also, leave it the original size.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Actually, when does Iron Tower posters get their own customized avatars? You'd think between being an indy developer AND Codex staffer that VD would have one.

Ibis

Novice
Oh never mind ... I just asked cause Vault Dweller said I could. But I am now having fun trying on different ladies from the gallery ... guess I'll keep modeling them. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom