Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 303 55.0%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 248 45.0%

• Total voters

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The Lands of Lore folder was missing a few.
Lo-LFrame01.png
Lo-LFrame02.png
Lo-LFrame03.png
Lo-LFrame04.png
Lo-LFrame05.png
Lo-LFrame06.png
Lo-LFrame07.png
Lo-LFrame08.png

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, since I've been dumping some textures from 3DS games recently, I decided to share. All of them are 128x128. All Most Some of them are too animu for my taste, but whatever.

1) Devil Survivor - Overclocked

13 mugs made from vanilla 256x256 textures (cropped). Examples:

protag-mug.png
honda-mug.png
yuzu-mug.png
haru-mug.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ph6kmmu1oc1gmeh/

More good stuff:

04.png
05.png

amane2.png
tex1-256x256-9-E2-CCAE7-A7402513-0-1.png

Can be found here.

2) Devil Survivor 2 - Record Breaker

14 mugs made from vanilla 256x265 textures (cropped). Examples:

wQunT67.png
myo659U.png
f65eqNG.png
jIiLT2o.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y02w43xuco1irih/

More good stuff:

lnv4brA.png
aCpvv32.png

IKMVw51.png
Ra4uAch.png

Can be found here.

3) Fire Emblem 13 - Awakening

52 mugs, untouched vanilla textures. Examples:

t37hIVZ.png
EXn5nGS.png
OJk5ucB.png
I5S0fSJ.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zmcx9ujt6i7hx8s/

More good stuff:

tYvGBBI.png
Yqe8Eie.png

LhLJXWo.png

ye1pAPl.png

Can be found here.

That's all. :obviously:

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats.
Patron
BROs, since I've been dumping some textures from 3DS games recently, I decided to share. All of them are 128x128. All Most Some of them are too animu for my taste, but whatever.
BASED

Last edited by a moderator:

Humbaba

Arcane
Found animated sprites for Wiz7. All I'd have to do is crop and resize them.

https://easyupload.io/2m42l1

Link contains just one example of a resized one (and the original, just for reference). If Finnytron or whoever's in charge could check if one like that can be used and tell me, then I'll do the same for all the other sprites I can find.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Link contains just one example of a resized one (and the original, just for reference). If Finnytron or whoever's in charge could check if one like that can be used and tell me, then I'll do the same for all the other sprites I can find.

Good find. The resized version looks a bit blurry though, could use some sharpening.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Seems fine.

SumDrunkGuy

Hey Infinitron, I would like a avatar of my beautiful rot goddess from Elden Ring.

You're the man, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SumDrunkGuy

Infinitron, I'm not trying to be needy but can I have my Jill Valentine avatar back? That one proved to be timeless. I'm already bored of rot goddess.

spekkio

Arcane

spekkio

Arcane
BRO, probably You were doin' some shitposting or sth, BRO. But ITZ forgiven as of for now.

:bro:

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
There are so many reactions I want to give for the Uuno avatars, but incline is probably the most fitting.

SumDrunkGuy

Oh heres my old Jill Valentine avi I finaly found it.

Infinitron you're literally the best bro. Anybody here has anything negative to say about ya I will smack them sideways. You always helped me out bro.

†††

Patron
Oh heres my old Jill Valentine avi I finaly found it.

Infinitron you're literally the best bro. Anybody here has anything negative to say about ya I will smack them sideways. You always helped me out bro.
That's not Jill Valentine. Anyways I recommend Infinitron to create the SumDrunkGuy gallery with every avatar he's ever had to save Infi from headaches.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I guess to get a custom avatar is to beg Infinitron for one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom