Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Cringe 3 compilation thread

Luzur

Good Sir
They claim I'm spamming when I call BG3 dogshit even though I have always backed it up with valid criticisms.
Whoa! Déjà vu... The same thing happened to me for years on Bethsoft, about FO3. I was told (by Grandstaff no less) that I'd been warned enough to get banned three times over. I was told by a different moderator that my posts were frustrating because they never broke the rules, but would likely incite new members to respond and get themselves warned—so she was warning me preemptively.
Princess_stomper did the same to me when i said Oblivion was shit on Bethforums LOL

Glop_dweller

Prophet
The bunny lady was a nut. ;) She once warned me for quoting from 1984; having not read the book, she presumed "How many fingers am I holding up?" meant the British two-fingered salute.

-M-

Learned
Why do I get the inkling that the writers for this game are going to be instantly recognizable in any Larian staff photo?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I feel like the budget for the game was too much and Larian has too many staff members that do nothing. There is no polish in the end areas many bugs and glitches that show no one playtested or the product was rushed.

Look at BG3 it cost over 100m and DoS2 cost under 3m. They are almost the same size all of the end game cutscenes looked ugly like Da:I animation.

BG3 needs an enhanced edition. The only reason this game even sold was because of marketing it doesn't make any logical sense that it did so well and cost so much. Really strange something shady going on.
so it's like dos the further you go, the more bad shit comes out hehe
But the detail on the penises is exquisite. They nailed that part of the game.

Sunri

Liturgist
I feel like the budget for the game was too much and Larian has too many staff members that do nothing. There is no polish in the end areas many bugs and glitches that show no one playtested or the product was rushed.

Look at BG3 it cost over 100m and DoS2 cost under 3m. They are almost the same size all of the end game cutscenes looked ugly like Da:I animation.

BG3 needs an enhanced edition. The only reason this game even sold was because of marketing it doesn't make any logical sense that it did so well and cost so much. Really strange something shady going on.
so it's like dos the further you go, the more bad shit comes out hehe
But the detail on the penises is exquisite. They nailed that part of the game.
Yes they are quite detailed, sometimes i just take a break and look at my character penis

HCbnCIm.jpg

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
has anyone tried multiplayer yet? ive been randomly joining lobbies to play and get kicked within 30 seconds usually.
Imagine playing a game like this with other males on the internet. No really, think about that, and the awkward situations that would arise.
What would be awkward about it?
Well I guess it depends on the males who you're bro-oping with. There's different scenarios, but if you're all straight I don't think there's one single good outcome that could come from it. Quite the opposite.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Still waiting for Crispy to ban me from the thread. Maybe my attempts to teach him self restraint are working. I knew you weren't beyond saving Crispbro.
looks like d4 congo is really bad if you look for refuge in bg3 europe instead of staying in your shithole.

Reinhardt

Arcane
This is every bit as bad as anything Bioware has ever done, if not worse.
nah, bioware can't make good combat even if you threaten to hide all their dilation tools.
have you even played mass effect
no. why would i?
to stop saying dumb shit on the internet
i asked about good combat, not about uglier characters. even i can't deny bioware mastered second field.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Still waiting for Crispy to ban me from the thread.
I won't ban you from the thread your crappy posts were moved into (this one), but I will ban you from the thread I've been getting multiple complaints about you from. Permanently.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Aren't SDG's posts a bit off topic here? I mean, he's posting about Diablo, not BG3.

Also, containment threads are gayer than bear sex 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom