Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I wouldn't call Murder in Baldur's Gate an "important" module. Its a 30-pages adventure that nobody ever played.
It's important in the context of Baldur's Gate lore, I guess.

Quillon

Arcane
I somehow fucked up the early stages of gith creche quest. Now it says "you fucked up, find it yourself" in so many words. Where is it on the map?

Haven't reached there yet but there is a githyanki patrol marker on upper left part of the map.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
How do you deal with these gasses that never go away?

bc4cfb5a7ec78b644fdee21c4933ec3c.jpg

Vatnik Wumao
Managed to get past the fireballs in the crypt. My issue was that the game didn't automatically switch to TB mode once you opened the sarcophagus.

randir14

Augur

You can pass a perception check to find "strange flowers" but I think they're bugged because the gas didn't stop when I destroyed them. I ended up just running my people through the gas and then healing after.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Joseph Stalin what is the possibility that
Loulaum is the "evil enemy" behind all of this? He is both a Netherese wizard and an Illithid, which would explain the fact that the hag claims that there is Netherese shadow magic protecting the tadpole.
How are you even supposed to fight something like that?
His stats from 3.5 -
Wizard 31
Archmage 5
Netherese arcanist 5

His stats from 2e - Arcanist 41

Guy could probably go toe to toe with any major god in the setting and give them hell if not on their home plane.
I don't know, but I would guess that something along these lines is where we are heading, with some illithid trying to become a god. Loulaum would be best positioned to pull something like that off.

The plot's mastermind needn't be the final boss...
The plot's mastermind can also be weakened for the final bossfight.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
One of my major concerns is: is character building this restrictive in 5e? I’m not a fan of 3.5 either though with its tons of useless feats. But this one looks somewhat refined to my taste.
BG3 hasn't implemented all the options in 5e yet. There are more classes (therefore more multiclass combo potential) and more feats (and Variant Human is the only way to get a level 1 feat which isn't in the game).
A lot of the options are locked behind your archetype as well though, which most classes don't get until level 3, so levels 1&2 can feel particularly samey.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I just want Shadowheart to suck my dick already. This bitch is just beating around the bush. DO YOU WANNA FUCK OR NOT. IT'S BECAUSE I'M A BLACK AS NIGHT DROW, AIN'T IT? JUST SAY IT, SURFACE-SLUT.

FUCK.

Should've gone Halfling. Bitch probably got a crushing fetish.

Shrimp

Arbiter

bc4cfb5a7ec78b644fdee21c4933ec3c.jpg
What I did in that part was use featherfall to jump down to the safe areas. Much easier than dealing with the poison nonsense.
Anyway to answer your question there are poisonous vents in the floor that emit the gas. If you can cover them then the gas will dissipate. If you zoom light it on fire it's a bit easier to see where they are located.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Activating forced turn based mode, using an arrow of darkness on the Ragzin or whatever goblin boss sitting on the throne (after putting out all the candles around) and shoving him into the big hole near him (with him still sitting in that stupid chair and going "whaaaaa......") and then avoiding the patrols and climbing onto the rafters and escaping......yeah, this game, it impresses me, makes me feel things.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
In your bar you should have an ability with a light-blue icon that resembles an half-length with something like a star in the head. If you don't find it, you can go to the page where you can see all of your characters' abilities and spells (the shortcut should be K).

Here:

The icon is the one at the top-right corner of the bar.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Where's the passage to the underdark through the temple of Selune? I thought the temple was where you get your lich guy who resurrects people. But there's no passage there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom