Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shaki

Arbiter
I just thought about one thing that's incline about the whole reactivity thing. Usually I would play bard because they're an OP class in dogshit 5E, but I would still pretend to be cool and roleplay not actually being a bard, just a very smart tough dude with some magic skills. But in BG3 I can't do it, I'll actually have to pick a prestigious class, because otherwise all the NPCs will comment on me being a faggot bard and I'll probably get an option to fucking sing in every second conversation, and it would trigger the fuck out of me. So I'm going to play barbarian instead. That's incline.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
did crispy ban Drakortha from this thread?
That's classic Crispy. Drakortha spent years doing the same exact shit in Resident Evil threads and Crisp paid it no mind. Drakortha pulls the same shit in the BG3 thread for a couple days and he's instantly terminated. As much as I hate the little shit I'm taking Drakortha's side on this one.

Also lets not forget the moment I started campaigning to become a moderator Crispy Retardo'ed the thread. I smell fear.

Last edited:

Shaki

Arbiter
That's classic Crispy. Drakortha spent years doing the same exact shit in Resident Evil threads and Crisp paid it no mind. Drakortha pulls the same shit in the BG3 thread for a couple days and he's instantly terminated. As much as I hate the little shit I'm taking Drakortha's side on this one.

Also lets not forget the moment I started campaigning to become a moderator Crispy Retardo'ed the thread. I smell fear.
I fully support your campaign to become a mod. If tyrants in power are not letting the proper democratic process take place, I think you should boycott Codex, stop posting here and go to Rusty's forum instead, to gather a resistance force or smth.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

I think you should boycott Codex

yeah, do that

that would really show us

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I just thought about one thing that's incline about the whole reactivity thing. Usually I would play bard because they're an OP class in dogshit 5E, but I would still pretend to be cool and roleplay not actually being a bard, just a very smart tough dude with some magic skills. But in BG3 I can't do it, I'll actually have to pick a prestigious class, because otherwise all the NPCs will comment on me being a faggot bard and I'll probably get an option to fucking sing in every second conversation, and it would trigger the fuck out of me. So I'm going to play barbarian instead. That's incline.

In my very limited testing of the EA, NPCs only commented on me being a Bard when I selected the Bard dialogue options. Which were usually hella gay, btw, so I rarely did it

Aphex81

Scholar
So from what i read about the Paladin Subclasses there isn't really a type of alignment where i smite all degenerates and sinners with holy vengeance. All the good aligned descriptions read like some goody two shoes instead of the holy Chad archetype. How do i go about roleplaying a Crusader? And what would be a good rp excuse to fuck all dem bitches.

Gradenmayer

Learned

I fully support your campaign to become a mod. If tyrants in power are not letting the proper democratic process take place, I think you should boycott Codex, stop posting here and go to Rusty's forum instead, to gather a resistance force or smth.
The fact that SDG is not a mod, shows that tyranny is a right choice for internet Forums in general.

If you want democracy go to cuck sites like Reddit and get voted out of existence by masses.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
for a couple days
Hasn't it been the better part of a month or two now?
Whatever the hell the duration was, it is a small fraction of the amount of time he spent shitting up Resident Evil threads. I know because I went at it with the fucker a million times. I used to think he was an immortal troll. But here he just gets the fly swatter. Boom, gone.

Then where tf is he? Dude never shut up before, despite my best efforts.

Gradenmayer

Learned
So from what i read about the Paladin Subclasses there isn't really a type of alignment where i smite all degenerates and sinners with holy vengeance. All the good aligned descriptions read like some goody two shoes instead of the holy Chad archetype. How do i go about roleplaying a Crusader? And what would be a good rp excuse to fuck all dem bitches.
You literally have Oath of Vengeance, sworn to kill evil at any cost.

There is also an oathbreaker, but that’s a bitch paladin who could not uphold his ideals.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So from what i read about the Paladin Subclasses there isn't really a type of alignment where i smite all degenerates and sinners with holy vengeance. All the good aligned descriptions read like some goody two shoes instead of the holy Chad archetype. How do i go about roleplaying a Crusader?

Oath of Vengeance said:
You have set aside even your own purity to right wrongs and deliver justice to those who have committed the most grievous sins.

Aphex81 said:
And what would be a good rp excuse to fuck all dem bitches.

Oath of Vengeance said:
To these paladins – sometimes called avengers or dark knights – their own purity is not as important as delivering justice.

Aphex81

Scholar
You literally have Oath of Vengeance, sworn to kill evil at any cost.

There is also an oathbreaker, but that’s a bitch paladin who could not uphold his ideals.
Yeah i've read that but they seem to be all about justice and what justice is in this game depends entirely on the writers so idk. Maybe i just go for Fighter...

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Whatever the hell the duration was, it is a small fraction of the amount of time he spent shitting up Resident Evil threads. I know because I went at it with the fucker a million times. I used to think he was an immortal troll. But here he just gets the fly swatter. Boom, gone.
Except he's not gone. :M

Besides, we have that other guy here now and he's almost the same, but wants to play the game fsr.
Then where tf is he? Dude never shut up before, despite my best efforts.
Having a moderator warn him to stop spamming multiple times seems to have scared him off temporarily. He made some weird post about how much he loved Larian before that. Maybe the effort that it took to vary his spam tired him out.

Aphex81

Scholar
So what's this from, some trailer for an mmo?

I was rooting for the knight.

Man that game is so bad. It's not even the floaty combat or the retarded weapon switching that makes you use a bow as a fighter to maximise dps, the main issue is they pile xpac on top of xpac without any regard to older storylines. The sidequests are all obsolete, the new storyline takes place after the end of the original game yet you suddenly get thrown into the original tutorial 10 hours in. There is no coherence to any of it. Makes for a terrible leveling experience.

Aphex81

Scholar
Having a moderator warn him to stop spamming multiple times seems to have scared him off temporarily
Oh how convenient. It would have been cool if one of the staff members took two seconds out of their day to do the same thing in the countless RE threads he destroyed.
How do you destroy a thread? Are you aware that you can ignore people? What is this nonsense?

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Having a moderator warn him to stop spamming multiple times seems to have scared him off temporarily
Oh how convenient. It would have been cool if one of the staff members took two seconds out of their day to do the same thing in the countless RE threads he destroyed.
How do you destroy a thread? Are you aware that you can ignore people? What is this nonsense?
Clearly you haven't interacted with SDG before...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom