Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I like Shadowheart

She is carefully tailored by psychologist in Larian to draw attention from heterosexual men, just like Astarion is tailored to draw attention from crazy women. Halsin is obviously gay fantasy (there is gay subculture called "bears"). Gale is fantasy for more normal women and Minthara romance is about calming rowdy beast. Lae'zel is about being dominated and Wyll...what is the point of Wyll?

Don't forget Karlach. For the buff girl fetishists.
Yes, Patrician taste. I plan to RP as Andrew Tate and respec Shadowheart, Lazael, and Karlach all as max-strength fighters or barbarians that throw/carry my male PC from place to place, because walking is for the birds ...and women.

Last edited:

Kiste

Augur
Yes, Patrician taste. I plan RP as Andrew Tate and respec Shadowheart, Lazael, and Karlach all as max-strength fighters or barbarians that throw/carry my male PC from place to place, because walking is for the birds ...and women.

Will your male PC also end up as someone's bitch in a Romanian prison?

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Yes, Patrician taste. I plan RP as Andrew Tate and respec Shadowheart, Lazael, and Karlach all as max-strength fighters or barbarians that throw/carry my male PC from place to place, because walking is for the birds ...and women.

Will your male PC also end up as someone's bitch in a Romanian prison?
Every story needs a high point and low point for the protagonist, so that I may arise from Romanian Baldurian prison like a phoenix, defeat the matrix, and teach women how to do better ....through Islam? (I kinda forget all the facts at this point)

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Okay my character has 19 INT okay he should know that Korevas is Sarevok backwards straight away.

He should know that this guy in spellhold that sounds exactly like Irenicus is in fact Irenicus. Even getting a subtle threat from Yoshi while getting a tour.

ATiNBkZ.jpg

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
RPGs are about fucking things. You see that 90 year old woman over there, trying to push her shopping cart to her car? You can fuck it. You see that squirrel scurrying up that tall oak tree? You can fuck it.
You've gotta get off of this line of attack. Fucking things is not a big deal really. It's the romance that's the truly scary part about the whole situation. Think about it bro -

A guy fucking a sex doll is a creeper, but there's a "boys will be boys" element to it which limits the creepy factor a bit. You just may not want to let that guy around your kids but he's probably harmless.

Now a guy who not only fucks the doll, but he sets it a place at the dinner table and talks to it, gives it tender little kisses, buys it clothes and jewelry? YIKES. Makes the hairs on your neck stand on end.

Fantasy game masturbators are downright *wholesome* compared to romance enjoyers.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
RPGs are about fucking things. You see that 90 year old woman over there, trying to push her shopping cart to her car? You can fuck it. You see that squirrel scurrying up that tall oak tree? You can fuck it.
You've gotta get off of this line of attack. Fucking things is not a big deal really. It's the romance that's the truly scary part about the whole situation. Think about it bro -

A guy fucking a sex doll is a creeper, but there's a "boys will be boys" element to it which limits the creepy factor a bit. You just may not want to let that guy around your kids but he's probably harmless.

Now a guy who not only fucks the doll, but he sets it a place at the dinner table and talks to it, gives it tender little kisses, buys it clothes and jewelry? YIKES. Makes the hairs on your neck stand on end.

Fantasy game masturbators are downright *wholesome* compared to romance enjoyers.

Romance enjoyer don't put penis in to computer.

They mocaped this.

The voice acting is extremely offputting and animation is disgusting. Why did they even bother?

The cringe must flow...

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron

No, they place their computer monitor on top of the corpse of one of their victims and use that.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

No, they place their computer monitor on top of the corpse of one of their victims and use that.

Tell me you liked Nekromantik without telling me you liked Nekromantik.

71GjWmORaQL._SX342_.jpg

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Imagine having a son, a kid. You talked to him about RPGs and how much you loved Baldur's Gate. You piqued his curiosity, and now he want to follow your footsteps in your gaming hobbies and he is going to play BG3.

:evilcodex:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Imagine having a son, a kid. You talked to him about RPGs and how much you loved Baldur's Gate. You piqued his curiosity, and now he want to follow your footsteps in your gaming hobbies and he is going to play BG3.

:evilcodex:

More like he's gonna play BG1 or cry and play BG1.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I
Wtf I just realized connaisseur is the actual French while connoisseur is the English pidgin version

Just like 50% of english words. https://blog.busuu.com/french-words-in-english

I know. But usually the words are taken wholesale, maybe with the gay accute accent removed. Going from ai to oi just seems petty.

And "rage" is same word, but with complete different spelling in each language.

thinking about playing a scalie tbh
The way they shoehorned Dragonborn into the FR setting was retarded even by 4e standards

You don't like planets collisions make only for simplification’s sake?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Or a daughter, and then she'd masturbate when she'd see that vampire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom