Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Having a moderator warn him to stop spamming multiple times seems to have scared him off temporarily
Oh how convenient. It would have been cool if one of the staff members took two seconds out of their day to do the same thing in the countless RE threads he destroyed.
How do you destroy a thread? Are you aware that you can ignore people? What is this nonsense?
You have no idea how relentless this fruitcake is.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
I am turning a new leaf. I love Larian now.
Good. I'm glad you finally love Larian and hate stupid, useless Radiant AI bullshit that's mainly meant to confuse autists into thinking they're finally making friends.

Yeah, Sims 2 isn't that great, guys.

xQR2Kc3.jpg

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I like Shadowheart

She is carefully tailored by psychologist in Larian to draw attention from heterosexual men, just like Astarion is tailored to draw attention from crazy women. Halsin is obviously gay fantasy (there is gay subculture called "bears"). Gale is fantasy for more normal women and Minthara romance is about calming rowdy beast. Lae'zel is about being dominated and Wyll...what is the point of Wyll?

Singing to Shadowheart by the campfire after a long day of fighting bad guys....

Writing a ballad about Shadowheart's heroic deeds saving Baldur's Gate from the dastardly cult of the absolute...

Embarking on Shadowheart's quest to discover her memories, and then making new ones, together....

Cuddling with Shadowheart and suddenly she whispers to you her real name....

Shadowheart running her fingers through your hair as you sit and watch the stars together, then she says she's happy that she can finally appreciate the moon now that she has escaped from Shar's deceptions...

Using your reaction to jump in front of an arrow that met or exceeded her armor class....

Getting Loviatar's blessing from the priest in the fort and Shadowheart liked watching that so she tells you that you need to do it again every night in order to keep the blessing, and that she happily volunteers to help you....

Using your adventuring money to buy the nicest wine in Baldur's Gate for your date at the lake with Shadowheart....but then reminding her that it's dangerous to drink and swim because you love her and care about her safety more than you value looking cool....

Using detect thoughts to find out what Shadowheart's favorite camp meal is, and then always collecting those camp supplies....no, that's an invasion of privacy, I will never use magic or tadpoles to look at Shadowheart's mind, I'll just ask her normally....

Taking proficiency and then expertise in chef's tools at character creation so you can always make the yummiest meals for your wife Shadowheart....

:shittydog:

Stuffing your bear cock in her shadow plane dimensional door.

Halsin isn't Origin character, but you can play as Shadowheart...

La vie sexuelle

Learned

"My real name is Shadowheart... Fromthenewworld."

"My real name is Jeniffer Alice Cobblestone-Watson III. Deal with it, romantic partner"

blessed king of longing:
Singing to Shadowheart by the campfire after a long day of fighting bad guys....

Writing a ballad about Shadowheart's heroic deeds saving Baldur's Gate from the dastardly cult of the absolute...

Embarking on Shadowheart's quest to discover her memories, and then making new ones, together....

Shadowheart running her fingers through your hair as you sit and watch the stars together, then she says she's happy that she can finally appreciate the moon now that she has escaped from Shar's deceptions...

Using your reaction to jump in front of an arrow that met or exceeded her armor class....

Getting Loviatar's blessing from the priest in the fort and Shadowheart liked watching that so she tells you that you need to do it again every night in order to keep the blessing, and that she happily volunteers to help you....

Using your adventuring money to buy the nicest wine in Baldur's Gate for your date at the lake with Shadowheart....but then reminding her that it's dangerous to drink and swim because you love her and care about her safety more than you value looking cool....

Using detect thoughts to find out what Shadowheart's favorite camp meal is, and then always collecting those camp supplies....no, that's an invasion of privacy, I will never use magic or tadpoles to look at Shadowheart's mind, I'll just ask her normally....

Taking proficiency and then expertise in chef's tools at character creation so you can always make the yummiest meals for your wife Shadowheart....

BTW, what happened to this 4chan thread?

Barbarian

Arcane
I like Shadowheart

She is carefully tailored by psychologist in Larian to draw attention from heterosexual men, just like Astarion is tailored to draw attention from crazy women. Halsin is obviously gay fantasy (there is gay subculture called "bears"). Gale is fantasy for more normal women and Minthara romance is about calming rowdy beast. Lae'zel is about being dominated and Wyll...what is the point of Wyll?

Don't forget Karlach. For the buff girl fetishists.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I like Shadowheart

girl?

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Wyll...what is the point of Wyll?
Nobody knows, that's why he got a rewrite and a new voice actor.

Ah, yes, they added sex-cult to his plot.

I like Shadowheart

No. She is for weebs. Colorful? Check. Shows a lot of skin? Check. Has "secretly dangerous power"? Check. Tights? Check. She is sweet virgin looking for good boyfriend desu? Check.

Barbarian

Arcane
Are ndas still in place? Where is muh durge spoilers at.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom