Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ferratilis

Magister
They just had to include Geralt's voice actor in the game. Everyone and their mother will be in BG3, including that cocksucker CohhCarnage. God I hate e-celebs.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
When you comment my list od ten positives in BG3, as you called?

Never, since your list is troll. Now I'm back to ignoring your existence - there is enough real Larianfags, I wont waste time on engaging troll alt accounts like you and blessed king of longing

Read: "I have problems with logical thinking, ergo argumentation, so I deny intellectual abilities of my interlocutors". Also read: "I'm a pussy".

Shaki

Arbiter
Read: "I have problems with logical thinking, ergo argumentation, so I deny intellectual abilities of my interlocutors". Also read: "I'm a pussy".

Next time you make an alt, maybe try not naming it "sexual life" and don't pick a tranny as an avatar, if you want people to treat you seriously and fall for the troll, dimwit

None

Arbiter
According to the interview with Vincke (in French)

At 7:00, Swen indicates that the game is going to feature 154 Hours of cinematics.
:prosper:
The thing is a movie at this point.

I don't speak ribbit, but it could just be a Toddism. Actually less, but once you count the different permutations the number grows significantly.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

At 7:00, Swen is saying that the game is going to features 154 Hours of cinematics.

He added "Si on y réfléchit" (if I heard properly from cave where he's recording). "if you think about it" He is not sure.

Next time you make an alt, maybe try not naming it "sexual life" and don't pick a tranny as an avatar, if you want people to treat you seriously and fall for the troll, dimwit

1. I'm not an alt.
2. That's a girl.
3. Words are measures of man, you pussy.

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
3 days left niggas.

Told the wifu i need thursday night and friday off for gaming, and saturday my mother in law gets the oldest kid.

I have it good.

She knew she was getting an addicted gamer-faggot when she signed up.

Does she know about Shadowcute?
dude I had a fleshlight at one point aight.. she knows all about how fucking degenerate I am.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
3 days left niggas.

Told the wifu i need thursday night and friday off for gaming, and saturday my mother in law gets the oldest kid.

I have it good.

Why isn't she playing co-op with you? u_u
Because she needs to watch the kids? 4 year old and a baby 4 months old dude. thats a womans job.

Plus, thankfully, she isnt a GAMER-GIRL, thats my hobby, and mine alone.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
3 days left niggas.

I have it good.

dude I had a fleshlight at one point aight.. she knows all about how fucking degenerate I am.

You used to be proud vikings!
The fleshlight had horns, what more do you want

La vie sexuelle

Learned
3 days left niggas.

I have it good.

The fleshlight had horns, what more do you want

I didin't know that. When I'm horny, I go to a hooker.

Barbarian

Arcane
Truth is things are getting to the point where not using the services of companies that support rainbow troon madness will eventually mean unabomber levels of alienation.

Do you use google maps or google search? Use instagram or other social network to show off and draw chicks? Own an Apple or Samsung phone? Utilize any streaming service? Buy games on Steam or Gog?

Congratulations, you indirectly support faggotry! Because all these companies are engaged in this shit - most of them as heavily as larian.

ITT, uncle Ted was right about everything. Now even playing videogames means supporting totalitarianism and sodomy.

We should all drop this gaming shit and have books and chess as sole entertainment. Live in a cabin in the woods without internet or tv.

ab9.png

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Truth is things are getting to the point where not using the services of companies that support rainbow troon madness will eventually mean unabomber levels of alienation.

Do you use google maps or google search? Use instagram or other social network to show off and draw chicks? Own an Apple or Samsung phone? Utilize any streaming service? Buy games on Steam or Gog?

Congratulations, you indirectly support faggotry! Because all these companies are engaged in this shit - most of them as heavily as larian.

ITT, uncle Ted was right about everything. Now even playing videogames means supporting totalitarianism and sodomy.

We should all drop this gaming shit and have books and chess as sole entertainment. Live in a cabin in the woods without internet or tv.

ab9.png

Yeah. I mean, I'll play in BG3, I waited so long. I memed and shitplosted, even shiled this game acordiing to it's merit. But I'm tired of this rainbow shit.

Ryzer

Arcane

At 7:00, Swen indicates that the game is going to feature 154 Hours of cinematics.

I don't speak ribbit, but it could just be a Toddism. Actually less, but once you count the different permutations the number grows significantly.

He also said a bunch of things about the cities: how they started as "bubbles" and made them interact between each other, how he wanted the game to show consequences of player actions : how the player was dictatorial or helped the city( binarity?)
He had multiple studios in Ukraine and Russia, all shut down now.
The game is going to have a lot of Non-Belgian touch.
Unlike Ubisoft, everything is written by hands and not helped by an AI.
He also explained that he is going to keep at making RPGs, and only RPGs because he likes that.

3 days left niggas.

I have it good.

I read that danish vikings were considered to be the pussies of the bunch because they liked to build houses and do agriculture instead of just raping and killing like the wh*tes they were.

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

This! The amount of people LARPing on the 'Dex as "ambiguously female" has increased so much in recent years. It sort of goes along with your point that propaganda will eventually win the day and people will succumb to the programming sooner or later. They are constantly moving the needle by increments so what was very controversial not so long ago is 'meh, whatev' due to this phenomenon.

We've also seen an uptick in the mentally ill in this place in the form of people using attractive female avatar pics and ambiguous names with the, "of course I'm a woman, tee-hee!" bullshit. And the thirsty faggots dwelling here that give this hobby a bad name flock to them like moths to a flame. Lilura was the only troon LARPing as a female for the longest time but never made it a thing even though "she" has a fuck ton of beta orbiter thirst. But this new wave is something different and seems to be related to the troon zeitgeist of grown ass men pretending to be women. See: 'Theodora', as the prime exhibit A of this phenom, there are others too. Sad, many such cases.

Last edited:

La vie sexuelle

Learned
3 days left niggas.

I have it good.

I read that danish vikings were considered to be the pussies of the bunch because they liked to build houses and do agriculture instead of just raping and killing like the wh*tes they were.

It's possible. I see historical patern.

This! The amount of people LARPing on the 'Dex as "ambiguously female" has increased so much in recent years. It sort of goes along with your point that propaganda will eventually win the day and people will succumb to the programming sooner or later. They are constantly moving the needle by increments so what was very controversial not so long ago is 'meh, whatev' due to this phenomenon.

We've also seen an uptick in the mentally ill in this place in the form of people using attractive female avatar pics and ambiguous names with the, "of course I'm a woman, tee-hee!" bullshit. And the thirsty faggots dwelling here that give this hobby a bad name flock to them like moths to a flame. Lilura was the only troon LARPing as a female for the longest time but never made it a thing even though "she" has a fuck ton of beta orbiter thirst. But this new wave is something different and seems to be related to the troon zeitgeist of grown ass men pretending to be women.

Yes, but I don't roleplay as a woman. I just have female avatar.

Last edited:

MerchantKing

Learned

ab9.png
NO SURROGATE ACTIVITIES. So chess and books are not allowed.

Barbarian

Arcane

ab9.png
NO SURROGATE ACTIVITIES. So chess and books are not allowed.

No bodybuilding either. Disagree with uncle on this one.

“A surrogate activity is an activity that is directed toward an artificial goal that the individual pursues for the sake of the “fulfillment” that he gets from pursuing the goal, not because he needs to attain the goal itself. For instance, there is no practical motive for building enormous muscles, hitting a little ball into a hole or acquiring a complete series of postage stamps. Yet many people in our society devote themselves with passion to bodybuilding, golf or stamp-collecting. Some people are more “other-directed” than others, and therefore will more readily attach importance to a surrogate activity simply because the people around them treat it as important or because society tells them it is important. That is why some people get very serious about essentially trivial activities such as sports, or bridge, or chess, or arcane scholarly pursuits, whereas others who are more clear-sighted never see these things as anything but the surrogate activities that they are, and consequently never attach enough importance to them to satisfy their need for the power process in that way.”​

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I'm still trying to find a class that's actually interesting to play but they're all so... Mediocre. Most fitting from an RP perspective would be Great Old One Warlock but then the MC will more or less just be an Agonizing Blast bot forever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom